chesscard: First of all, congratulations on the draw!
Here is my analysis of your game (I followed parts of it, enjoying and also learning on the way)
1) it is a very good result considering the position in the early middle game .
2)Black played the opening and early middlegame very weakly, and should have lost this game. (Black crossed the safety of drawing line due to 3-4 mistakes).
3)White did not make any important mistakes, but his 16 h3?! was a slightly weak move, (black should have played 16...h4, immediately equalizing) But he also did not take the responsability of complicating the game when he had a large advantage.
4) Mistakes: 15...Nd7, and especially 16...Bb7? were weak moves. There were a couple of second best moves in the following moves until move 24 also.. At the end, all white needed was a single second best move from black and it would be all over. This did not happen due to excellent defense in the later stages of the game.
5)White did not act on time, and waited for black to make another mistake to win (this was white's biggest mistake, he was not decisive enough even though he had a winning advantage)
6)Starting from 24...Re8, I believe that black's play was at a very high level. it was a very difficult position to save, and the team analyzed this difficult position very well.
7) Both sides analyzed (mainly) with Rybka, world team was able to find some important moves that were not Rybka's first choice to draw the game. GMAN mostly copied Rybka, and did not add much from himself.
8) GMAN was happy with a draw, and did not take action when he had a significant advantage, allowing you to equalize.
9) Both sides thought Rybka was "god", and did not give enough attention to other engines (which depending on the type of position are stronger than Rybka). World team did not know in what position Rybka was not the best engine. GMAN did not have the time to analyze with other engines (because of his other important games).
10) Overall, this is a very good result (considering the position after 18...Qxg5).
11)Ending was not a dead draw, it should have been played a little longer.
12)In my opinion, this was the weakest game by the World team in 3 games I witnessed. At least, you now know that it may be very difficut to draw with black.
13) Umansky game: You will be facing one of the most creative cc player alive. His computer skills, and strength will not match yours, but his positional understanding and intuition will be at a much higher level. In my opinion advantage is with the world team due to stronger computer skills.