| page 2 of 52; games 26-50 of 1,288
|26. Karjakin vs S Del Rio Angelis
||1-0||32||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|27. D Andreikin vs S Volkov
|| ||0-1||58||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C02 French, Advance|
|28. A Graf vs Galego
|| ||½-½||74||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E46 Nimzo-Indian|
|29. I Zaja vs Tiviakov
|| ||½-½||38||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E17 Queen's Indian|
|30. Beliavsky vs A Kovchan
|| ||1-0||37||2005||6th European Individual Championship||A10 English|
|31. J M Lopez Martinez vs M Gurevich
|| ||1-0||35||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C11 French|
|32. G Sargissian vs M Grabarczyk
|| ||1-0||82||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C65 Ruy Lopez, Berlin Defense|
|33. A Iljin vs Kharlov
||1-0||37||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E32 Nimzo-Indian, Classical|
|34. Movsesian vs O Cvitan
|| ||½-½||28||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B91 Sicilian, Najdorf, Zagreb (Fianchetto) Variation|
|35. P Czarnota vs R Kempinski
|| ||½-½||36||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|36. Naiditsch vs A Brkic
|| ||1-0||21||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|37. M Pavlovic vs P Smirnov
|| ||0-1||29||2005||6th European Individual Championship||A04 Reti Opening|
|38. A Timofeev vs A Mastrovasilis
|| ||1-0||36||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C67 Ruy Lopez|
|39. L Karlsson vs I Cheparinov
|| ||½-½||44||2005||6th European Individual Championship||A36 English|
|40. Filippov vs K van der Weide
|| ||1-0||25||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E62 King's Indian, Fianchetto|
|41. N Firman vs Efimenko
|| ||½-½||31||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B93 Sicilian, Najdorf, 6.f4|
|42. E Najer vs S Maze
|| ||1-0||42||2005||6th European Individual Championship||D07 Queen's Gambit Declined, Chigorin Defense|
|43. S Williams vs Macieja
|| ||0-1||34||2005||6th European Individual Championship||D86 Grunfeld, Exchange|
|44. E Inarkiev vs S Kristjansson
|| ||1-0||33||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C19 French, Winawer, Advance|
|45. V Sergeev vs P Tregubov
|| ||0-1||31||2005||6th European Individual Championship||D00 Queen's Pawn Game|
|46. K Asrian vs I Khmelniker
|| ||1-0||46||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C77 Ruy Lopez|
|47. M Neubauer vs O Korneev
|| ||0-1||50||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B40 Sicilian|
|48. Pelletier vs T Abergel
|| ||½-½||70||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E11 Bogo-Indian Defense|
|49. B Heberla vs Dautov
|| ||0-1||52||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B18 Caro-Kann, Classical|
|50. V Iordachescu vs A Tzermiadianos
|| ||½-½||49||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B01 Scandinavian|
| page 2 of 52; games 26-50 of 1,288
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC