| page 2 of 2; games 26-45 of 45
|26. Portisch vs Axel Smith
|| ||½-½||53||2008||Sigeman & Co||A28 English|
|27. T Hillarp Persson vs Kotronias
|| ||½-½||25||2008||Sigeman & Co||A16 English|
|28. L B Hansen vs Stellwagen
||½-½||14||2008||Sigeman & Co||D14 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav, Exchange Variation|
|29. Timman vs Agrest
|| ||½-½||37||2008||Sigeman & Co||B50 Sicilian|
|30. R Akesson vs K Lie
|| ||0-1||56||2008||Sigeman & Co||A67 Benoni, Taimanov Variation|
|31. Agrest vs L B Hansen
|| ||½-½||13||2008||Sigeman & Co||E21 Nimzo-Indian, Three Knights|
|32. Axel Smith vs Timman
||0-1||70||2008||Sigeman & Co||B64 Sicilian, Richter-Rauzer Attack|
|33. Kotronias vs Portisch
|| ||½-½||50||2008||Sigeman & Co||C87 Ruy Lopez|
|34. Stellwagen vs R Akesson
||0-1||40||2008||Sigeman & Co||B12 Caro-Kann Defense|
|35. K Lie vs T Hillarp Persson
||0-1||21||2008||Sigeman & Co||D15 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|36. K Lie vs Stellwagen
|| ||0-1||43||2008||Sigeman & Co||E81 King's Indian, Samisch|
|37. T Hillarp Persson vs Portisch
||1-0||27||2008||Sigeman & Co||E54 Nimzo-Indian, 4.e3, Gligoric System|
|38. L B Hansen vs Axel Smith
|| ||½-½||106||2008||Sigeman & Co||D15 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|39. Timman vs Kotronias
|| ||1-0||46||2008||Sigeman & Co||B31 Sicilian, Rossolimo Variation|
|40. R Akesson vs Agrest
|| ||½-½||37||2008||Sigeman & Co||D45 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
|41. Axel Smith vs R Akesson
|| ||0-1||39||2008||Sigeman & Co||D30 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|42. Agrest vs K Lie
|| ||½-½||103||2008||Sigeman & Co||A04 Reti Opening|
|43. Stellwagen vs T Hillarp Persson
|| ||½-½||31||2008||Sigeman & Co||B96 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|44. Kotronias vs L B Hansen
|| ||½-½||14||2008||Sigeman & Co||C99 Ruy Lopez, Closed, Chigorin, 12...cd|
|45. Portisch vs Timman
|| ||0-1||25||2008||Sigeman & Co||A10 English|
| page 2 of 2; games 26-45 of 45
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC