|Hainan Danzhou GM (2012)|
The 3rd Hainan Danzhou GM tournament was played in Danzhou, China, 29 May - 7 June 2012. Time controls: 90 minutes for the first 40 moves, 30 extra minutes for the remaining moves, with a 30-second increment per move from move one. Tournament director: Ye Jiangchuan. Chief arbiter: Liang Zhihua. Bu Xiangzhi won on tiebreak ahead of Ni Hua, both with 6/9.
Chess.com report: https://www.chess.com/news/view/bu-... TWIC: http://theweekinchess.com/chessnews... Crosstable (http://chess-results.com/tnr74094.a...) :
Previous edition: Hainan Danzhou GM (2011). Next: Hainan Danzhou GM (2013)
Elo 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
1 Bu Xiangzhi 2656 * ½ ½ ½ 1 1 ½ 1 ½ ½ 6
2 Ni Hua 2673 ½ * ½ ½ ½ ½ 1 ½ 1 1 6
3 Wen Yang 2550 ½ ½ * ½ ½ ½ ½ ½ 1 ½ 5
4 Yu Yangyi 2626 ½ ½ ½ * ½ ½ ½ 1 ½ ½ 5
5 Ding Liren 2679 0 ½ ½ ½ * 1 ½ ½ ½ 1 5
6 Zhao Jun 2577 0 ½ ½ ½ 0 * 1 ½ 1 ½ 4½
7 Zhou Jianchao 2609 ½ 0 ½ ½ ½ 0 * ½ ½ ½ 3½
8 Wang Yue 2690 0 ½ ½ 0 ½ ½ ½ * 0 1 3½
9 Zhou Weiqi 2624 ½ 0 0 ½ ½ 0 ½ 1 * ½ 3½
10 Yifan Hou 2623 ½ 0 ½ ½ 0 ½ ½ 0 ½ * 3
| page 2 of 2; games 26-45 of 45
|26. Wang Yue vs Zhou Jianchao
|| ||½-½||81||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||A34 English, Symmetrical|
|27. Yu Yangyi vs Zhao Jun
||½-½||44||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||B72 Sicilian, Dragon|
|28. Ding Liren vs Yifan Hou
||1-0||50||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||D38 Queen's Gambit Declined, Ragozin Variation|
|29. Wen Yang vs Bu Xiangzhi
|| ||½-½||32||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||D45 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
|30. Ni Hua vs Zhou Weiqi
||1-0||43||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||C02 French, Advance|
|31. Zhou Jianchao vs Yu Yangyi
|| ||½-½||52||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||A30 English, Symmetrical|
|32. Zhao Jun vs Ding Liren
||0-1||70||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||D03 Torre Attack (Tartakower Variation)|
|33. Yifan Hou vs Wen Yang
|| ||½-½||71||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||C79 Ruy Lopez, Steinitz Defense Deferred|
|34. Bu Xiangzhi vs Ni Hua
|| ||½-½||29||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||D17 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|35. Zhou Weiqi vs Wang Yue
||1-0||69||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||D94 Grunfeld|
|36. Zhou Weiqi vs Bu Xiangzhi
|| ||½-½||27||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||D17 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|37. Ni Hua vs Yifan Hou
||1-0||43||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||B80 Sicilian, Scheveningen|
|38. Wen Yang vs Zhao Jun
|| ||½-½||42||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||E97 King's Indian|
|39. Ding Liren vs Zhou Jianchao
||½-½||53||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||D43 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
|40. Wang Yue vs Yu Yangyi
||0-1||31||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||D30 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|41. Zhou Jianchao vs Wen Yang
|| ||½-½||45||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||E81 King's Indian, Samisch|
|42. Zhao Jun vs Ni Hua
|| ||½-½||27||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||D19 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav, Dutch|
|43. Yifan Hou vs Zhou Weiqi
|| ||½-½||58||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||B18 Caro-Kann, Classical|
|44. Yu Yangyi vs Ding Liren
|| ||½-½||32||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||C02 French, Advance|
|45. Bu Xiangzhi vs Wang Yue
|| ||1-0||49||2012||Hainan Danzhou GM||D30 Queen's Gambit Declined|
| page 2 of 2; games 26-45 of 45
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC