| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 45
|1. Sutovsky vs Hector
||1-0||27||2003||Sigeman & Co||C45 Scotch Game|
|2. T Hillarp Persson vs Timman
|| ||½-½||21||2003||Sigeman & Co||E25 Nimzo-Indian, Samisch|
|3. P H Nielsen vs McShane
||1-0||37||2003||Sigeman & Co||D86 Grunfeld, Exchange|
|4. B Lindberg vs S B Hansen
|| ||0-1||73||2003||Sigeman & Co||B42 Sicilian, Kan|
|5. C Hansen vs Ivanchuk
|| ||½-½||24||2003||Sigeman & Co||D45 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
|6. P H Nielsen vs Sutovsky
|| ||½-½||18||2003||Sigeman & Co||D72 Neo-Grunfeld, 5.cd, Main line|
|7. McShane vs Ivanchuk
|| ||½-½||40||2003||Sigeman & Co||C67 Ruy Lopez|
|8. Hector vs B Lindberg
|| ||1-0||36||2003||Sigeman & Co||A45 Queen's Pawn Game|
|9. S B Hansen vs T Hillarp Persson
|| ||½-½||28||2003||Sigeman & Co||B07 Pirc|
|10. Timman vs C Hansen
||1-0||41||2003||Sigeman & Co||C02 French, Advance|
|11. Ivanchuk vs Timman
||1-0||64||2003||Sigeman & Co||C72 Ruy Lopez, Modern Steinitz Defense, 5.O-O|
|12. Sutovsky vs McShane
|| ||0-1||50||2003||Sigeman & Co||B25 Sicilian, Closed|
|13. T Hillarp Persson vs Hector
|| ||½-½||42||2003||Sigeman & Co||D18 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav, Dutch|
|14. C Hansen vs S B Hansen
|| ||1-0||38||2003||Sigeman & Co||D15 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|15. B Lindberg vs P H Nielsen
|| ||0-1||36||2003||Sigeman & Co||B84 Sicilian, Scheveningen|
|16. Hector vs C Hansen
|| ||1-0||49||2003||Sigeman & Co||B46 Sicilian, Taimanov Variation|
|17. P H Nielsen vs T Hillarp Persson
|| ||½-½||43||2003||Sigeman & Co||E67 King's Indian, Fianchetto|
|18. McShane vs Timman
|| ||1-0||33||2003||Sigeman & Co||B30 Sicilian|
|19. S B Hansen vs Ivanchuk
||0-1||46||2003||Sigeman & Co||B58 Sicilian|
|20. Sutovsky vs B Lindberg
|| ||1-0||36||2003||Sigeman & Co||B40 Sicilian|
|21. B Lindberg vs McShane
|| ||0-1||60||2003||Sigeman & Co||B33 Sicilian|
|22. Ivanchuk vs Hector
||1-0||59||2003||Sigeman & Co||C78 Ruy Lopez|
|23. C Hansen vs P H Nielsen
|| ||½-½||17||2003||Sigeman & Co||A34 English, Symmetrical|
|24. T Hillarp Persson vs Sutovsky
|| ||½-½||44||2003||Sigeman & Co||A34 English, Symmetrical|
|25. Timman vs S B Hansen
|| ||½-½||41||2003||Sigeman & Co||D15 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 45
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC