| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 45
|1. Onischuk vs Pelletier
||1-0||44||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||D43 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
|2. Lputian vs Lautier
|| ||½-½||22||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||D39 Queen's Gambit Declined, Ragozin, Vienna Variation|
|3. Rublevsky vs V Zvjaginsev
|| ||½-½||20||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||B40 Sicilian|
|4. Svidler vs G Vescovi
||1-0||34||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||C92 Ruy Lopez, Closed|
|5. Bologan vs A Obodchuk
||1-0||54||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||B62 Sicilian, Richter-Rauzer|
|6. G Vescovi vs Lputian
|| ||1-0||40||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||C18 French, Winawer|
|7. Onischuk vs Rublevsky
|| ||½-½||25||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||D20 Queen's Gambit Accepted|
|8. A Obodchuk vs Svidler
||½-½||19||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||E84 King's Indian, Samisch, Panno Main line|
|9. Pelletier vs Lautier
|| ||½-½||14||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||A15 English|
|10. V Zvjaginsev vs Bologan
|| ||½-½||31||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||D56 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|11. Lautier vs G Vescovi
|| ||½-½||55||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||D37 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|12. Lputian vs A Obodchuk
|| ||1-0||45||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||D84 Grunfeld, Grunfeld Gambit Accepted|
|13. Rublevsky vs Pelletier
|| ||½-½||25||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||C03 French, Tarrasch|
|14. Svidler vs V Zvjaginsev
|| ||½-½||19||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||B32 Sicilian|
|15. Bologan vs Onischuk
|| ||½-½||29||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||C89 Ruy Lopez, Marshall|
|16. Pelletier vs G Vescovi
|| ||0-1||43||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||D38 Queen's Gambit Declined, Ragozin Variation|
|17. V Zvjaginsev vs Lputian
|| ||1-0||35||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||D37 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|18. Onischuk vs Svidler
|| ||½-½||16||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||A15 English|
|19. Rublevsky vs Bologan
||½-½||35||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||B51 Sicilian, Canal-Sokolsky (Rossolimo) Attack|
|20. A Obodchuk vs Lautier
|| ||0-1||41||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||D45 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
|21. G Vescovi vs A Obodchuk
|| ||½-½||34||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||C95 Ruy Lopez, Closed, Breyer|
|22. Svidler vs Rublevsky
||1-0||40||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||B46 Sicilian, Taimanov Variation|
|23. Lputian vs Onischuk
||0-1||40||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||D56 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|24. Bologan vs Pelletier
|| ||½-½||60||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||C00 French Defense|
|25. Lautier vs V Zvjaginsev
|| ||1-0||32||2003||Karpov Poikovsky||D31 Queen's Gambit Declined|
| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 45
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC