| page 1 of 7; games 1-25 of 167
|1. N Firman vs Wojtkiewicz
||½-½||35||2003||World Open: Open Section||B80 Sicilian, Scheveningen|
|2. Blatny vs N Firman
|| ||0-1||41||2003||World Open: Open Section||A00 Uncommon Opening|
|3. Gennadiy Geyler vs Sadvakasov
|| ||0-1||36||2003||World Open: Open Section||B91 Sicilian, Najdorf, Zagreb (Fianchetto) Variation|
|4. B Gershenov vs Furman
||0-1||35||2003||World Open: Open Section||E32 Nimzo-Indian, Classical|
|5. Ruixin Yang vs N Castaneda
||1-0||40||2003||World Open: Open Section||C50 Giuoco Piano|
|6. R A Ziatdinov vs Ehlvest
|| ||1-0||22||2003||World Open: Open Section||C77 Ruy Lopez|
|7. Caruana vs R A Ziatdinov
||0-1||22||2003||World Open: Open Section||C53 Giuoco Piano|
|8. R A Ziatdinov vs Sadvakasov
|| ||½-½||45||2003||World Open: Open Section||B95 Sicilian, Najdorf, 6...e6|
|9. N Castaneda vs E D Ju
||1-0||37||2003||World Open: Open Section||E62 King's Indian, Fianchetto|
|10. M Fouts vs N Firman
||1-0||27||2003||World Open: Open Section||B07 Pirc|
|11. N Firman vs R A Ziatdinov
||0-1||54||2003||World Open: Open Section||C96 Ruy Lopez, Closed|
|12. Xiao Cheng vs E Anka
|| ||0-1||36||2003||World Open: Open Section||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|13. K Cottrell vs Popovych
||0-1||14||2003||World Open: Open Section||E94 King's Indian, Orthodox|
|14. E D Ju vs S Getz
|| ||0-1||52||2003||World Open: Open Section||B33 Sicilian|
|15. Gulko vs M Bengtson
|| ||1-0||25||2003||World Open: Open Section||A34 English, Symmetrical|
|16. S Sulskis vs A Nelson
|| ||1-0||34||2003||World Open: Open Section||A15 English|
|17. R Patterson vs N Andrianov
|| ||0-1||28||2003||World Open: Open Section||B32 Sicilian|
|18. J L Burden vs N Firman
|| ||0-1||39||2003||World Open: Open Section||B06 Robatsch|
|19. V M Mikhalevski vs G Kafka
|| ||1-0||27||2003||World Open: Open Section||D17 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|20. R K Delaune vs J Donaldson
|| ||½-½||41||2003||World Open: Open Section||B42 Sicilian, Kan|
|21. J Wheeler vs Sadvakasov
|| ||0-1||36||2003||World Open: Open Section||A37 English, Symmetrical|
|22. Blatny vs C R Harmon
||1-0||47||2003||World Open: Open Section||A02 Bird's Opening|
|23. Z Fayvinov vs Ehlvest
|| ||0-1||26||2003||World Open: Open Section||A46 Queen's Pawn Game|
|24. W Peterson vs B Finegold
||0-1||71||2003||World Open: Open Section||B59 Sicilian, Boleslavsky Variation, 7.Nb3|
|25. Yermolinsky vs A J Steigman
|| ||1-0||51||2003||World Open: Open Section||A30 English, Symmetrical|
| page 1 of 7; games 1-25 of 167
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC