| page 1 of 7; games 1-25 of 162
|1. M Neubauer vs D F Leach III
|| ||½-½||54||2010||38th World Open||E92 King's Indian|
|2. K Pilgaard vs F Vallejo Pons
|| ||0-1||30||2010||38th World Open||B13 Caro-Kann, Exchange|
|3. Onischuk vs Mulyar
|| ||1-0||30||2010||38th World Open||D45 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
|4. S Thavandiran vs Ganguly
|| ||½-½||56||2010||38th World Open||B44 Sicilian|
|5. E Najer vs N Castaneda
|| ||1-0||48||2010||38th World Open||B96 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|6. Shabalov vs S Macak
||1-0||21||2010||38th World Open||E30 Nimzo-Indian, Leningrad|
|7. M Arnold vs Lenderman
||0-1||47||2010||38th World Open||B41 Sicilian, Kan|
|8. M Molner vs Smirin
||0-1||30||2010||38th World Open||B42 Sicilian, Kan|
|9. Potkin vs G Battaglini
|| ||1-0||47||2010||38th World Open||D43 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
|10. M Meszaros vs M Panchanathan
|| ||0-1||35||2010||38th World Open||C78 Ruy Lopez|
|11. R Hess vs McKinley Tan
||1-0||44||2010||38th World Open||B52 Sicilian, Canal-Sokolsky (Rossolimo) Attack|
|12. Sedlak vs D Gorman
||1-0||28||2010||38th World Open||E97 King's Indian|
|13. A Jayakumar vs Y Norowitz
|| ||0-1||49||2010||38th World Open||E04 Catalan, Open, 5.Nf3|
|14. B Reichstein vs S Bercys
|| ||0-1||29||2010||38th World Open||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|15. A Shvartsman vs G Kacheishvili
|| ||½-½||66||2010||38th World Open||B43 Sicilian, Kan, 5.Nc3|
|16. B G Smith vs V Laznicka
||0-1||47||2010||38th World Open||B94 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|17. F Vallejo Pons vs J Gustafsson
||1-0||73||2010||38th World Open||A01 Nimzovich-Larsen Attack|
|18. McShane vs Onischuk
||1-0||46||2010||38th World Open||C53 Giuoco Piano|
|19. A Zapata vs E Najer
|| ||½-½||46||2010||38th World Open||C69 Ruy Lopez, Exchange, Gligoric Variation|
|20. Harikrishna vs F Bindrich
||1-0||60||2010||38th World Open||D17 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|21. Kamsky vs A Bellaiche
||1-0||29||2010||38th World Open||E04 Catalan, Open, 5.Nf3|
|22. G Kacheishvili vs A Getz
||0-1||41||2010||38th World Open||E21 Nimzo-Indian, Three Knights|
|23. M Thaler vs Sedlak
|| ||½-½||46||2010||38th World Open||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|24. M Panchanathan vs J Haskel
||1-0||36||2010||38th World Open||A04 Reti Opening|
|25. McShane vs Harikrishna
||½-½||85||2010||38th World Open||B54 Sicilian|
| page 1 of 7; games 1-25 of 162
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC