| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 39
|1. R Wojtaszek vs Ivanchuk
|| ||½-½||52||2013||ACP Cup||A88 Dutch, Leningrad, Main Variation with c6|
|2. Grischuk vs Fressinet
|| ||1-0||35||2013||ACP Cup||B01 Scandinavian|
|3. Fressinet vs Grischuk
|| ||0-1||39||2013||ACP Cup||A04 Reti Opening|
|4. Jakovenko vs Svidler
||0-1||21||2013||ACP Cup||B08 Pirc, Classical|
|5. Grischuk vs Fressinet
|| ||½-½||22||2013||ACP Cup||C46 Three Knights|
|6. Morozevich vs Ponomariov
|| ||½-½||39||2013||ACP Cup||D90 Grunfeld|
|7. Radjabov vs Shirov
||1-0||35||2013||ACP Cup||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|8. Ponomariov vs Morozevich
|| ||1-0||47||2013||ACP Cup||D12 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|9. Shirov vs Radjabov
|| ||½-½||42||2013||ACP Cup||D37 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|10. Svidler vs Jakovenko
||1-0||54||2013||ACP Cup||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|11. Fressinet vs Grischuk
|| ||½-½||49||2013||ACP Cup||A49 King's Indian, Fianchetto without c4|
|12. V Malakhov vs Eljanov
||½-½||85||2013||ACP Cup||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|13. Mamedyarov vs I V Kovalenko
|| ||½-½||35||2013||ACP Cup||D11 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|14. A Moiseenko vs I Nepomniachtchi
|| ||½-½||45||2013||ACP Cup||D85 Grunfeld|
|15. Ivanchuk vs R Wojtaszek
|| ||0-1||36||2013||ACP Cup||E17 Queen's Indian|
|16. I V Kovalenko vs Mamedyarov
|| ||0-1||66||2013||ACP Cup||D96 Grunfeld, Russian Variation|
|17. I Nepomniachtchi vs A Moiseenko
||1-0||58||2013||ACP Cup||B31 Sicilian, Rossolimo Variation|
|18. Eljanov vs V Malakhov
||0-1||52||2013||ACP Cup||D11 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|19. Svidler vs Radjabov
|| ||½-½||21||2013||ACP Cup||A88 Dutch, Leningrad, Main Variation with c6|
|20. Radjabov vs Svidler
||0-1||28||2013||ACP Cup||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|21. V Malakhov vs I Nepomniachtchi
|| ||0-1||50||2013||ACP Cup||B50 Sicilian|
|22. I Nepomniachtchi vs V Malakhov
|| ||1-0||39||2013||ACP Cup||A29 English, Four Knights, Kingside Fianchetto|
|23. V Malakhov vs I Nepomniachtchi
|| ||1-0||69||2013||ACP Cup||C07 French, Tarrasch|
|24. I Nepomniachtchi vs V Malakhov
|| ||1-0||31||2013||ACP Cup||A15 English|
|25. Mamedyarov vs Ponomariov
||0-1||35||2013||ACP Cup||A85 Dutch, with c4 & Nc3|
| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 39
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC