| page 1 of 8; games 1-25 of 184
|1. A Golizadeh vs O Noroozi
|| ||½-½||34||2014||Asian Nations Cup||B51 Sicilian, Canal-Sokolsky (Rossolimo) Attack|
|2. P Kurukulasuriya vs A S Al Masshani
|| ||1-0||97||2014||Asian Nations Cup||B07 Pirc|
|3. Said Ahmed Ali Jidal Fadhil vs C A Galappaththi
||½-½||50||2014||Asian Nations Cup||A40 Queen's Pawn Game|
|4. R Weerawardane vs S Al Amri
|| ||1-0||33||2014||Asian Nations Cup||A53 Old Indian|
|5. Ding Liren vs S Mansour
|| ||1-0||36||2014||Asian Nations Cup||E62 King's Indian, Fianchetto|
|6. Ahmad Al Khatib vs Yu Yangyi
||0-1||17||2014||Asian Nations Cup||A20 English|
|7. Wei Yi vs B Saad
||1-0||20||2014||Asian Nations Cup||B76 Sicilian, Dragon, Yugoslav Attack|
|8. Abu-Khalaf Yousef vs Xiu Deshun
|| ||0-1||32||2014||Asian Nations Cup||D03 Torre Attack (Tartakower Variation)|
|9. P Darini vs E Ghaem Maghami
|| ||½-½||34||2014||Asian Nations Cup||C78 Ruy Lopez|
|10. E Moradiabadi vs A Pourramezanali
|| ||1-0||38||2014||Asian Nations Cup||A14 English|
|11. S K Mousavi vs S Alavi
|| ||1-0||31||2014||Asian Nations Cup||D02 Queen's Pawn Game|
|12. A H Al Ansi vs R S Kalugampitiya
|| ||0-1||55||2014||Asian Nations Cup||B20 Sicilian|
|13. P Kostenko vs B Lalith
|| ||½-½||36||2014||Asian Nations Cup||A15 English|
|14. Le Quang Liem vs G Al-Khattab
|| ||1-0||39||2014||Asian Nations Cup||D35 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|15. A W Mohammed vs Ngoc Truongson Nguyen
|| ||0-1||41||2014||Asian Nations Cup||D14 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav, Exchange Variation|
|16. Duc Hoa Nguyen vs Z Mohammed
||1-0||29||2014||Asian Nations Cup||D43 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
|17. Akar Ali Salih Salih vs Nguyen Huynh Minh Huy
|| ||0-1||59||2014||Asian Nations Cup||B42 Sicilian, Kan|
|18. S P Sethuraman vs R Jumabayev
||1-0||40||2014||Asian Nations Cup||D97 Grunfeld, Russian|
|19. A Ismagambetov vs B Adhiban
|| ||½-½||42||2014||Asian Nations Cup||B51 Sicilian, Canal-Sokolsky (Rossolimo) Attack|
|20. Sasikiran vs P M Kotsur
|| ||½-½||45||2014||Asian Nations Cup||A50 Queen's Pawn Game|
|21. Yu Yangyi vs P Kurukulasuriya
|| ||1-0||35||2014||Asian Nations Cup||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|22. C A Galappaththi vs Qun Ma
||0-1||45||2014||Asian Nations Cup||A46 Queen's Pawn Game|
|23. Xiu Deshun vs R Weerawardane
|| ||1-0||73||2014||Asian Nations Cup||A35 English, Symmetrical|
|24. R Jumabayev vs A H Al Ansi
|| ||1-0||31||2014||Asian Nations Cup||A53 Old Indian|
|25. P M Kotsur vs Said Ahmed Ali Jidal Fadhil
|| ||1-0||34||2014||Asian Nations Cup||A53 Old Indian|
| page 1 of 8; games 1-25 of 184
|May-23-14|| ||The Last Straw: 23rd!|
|May-24-14|| ||Chris321: Hmm...quite a couple of Mohammeds/Mohameds around here...,hope they know which Mohamed play where!|
|May-24-14|| ||RubinSteinitz: I wish all the players the best of luck! It is hard to root for anyone when you don't know a soul!! I don't see a single name I recognize. Some of the games are interesting though.|
|May-25-14|| ||siggemannen: There are couple of really strong players here. Look for games of Ding Liren, Le Liem, Yangyi Yu, Ngoc Nguyen, Wei Yi, Negi and Saskiran among others|
|May-25-14|| ||Strongest Force: I hope Wei Yi kicks some butt :)|
|May-25-14|| ||HeMateMe: I'm surprised Japan doesn't enter a team. Not a great team, but just play, anyway.|
|May-25-14|| ||AndrewMD: I'm rooting for Le Quang Liem and Wei Yi.|
|May-25-14|| ||Chris321: Ghaem Maghami is a strong player,i have played over about 6 or 7 of his games,there are interesting concepts there.|
|May-25-14|| ||Chris321: I could be mistaken but i think Saskiran was on Anand's team,the name rings a bell.|
|May-26-14|| ||Chris321: KKDEREK: This is rapid , right?...no i don't think so,but i'm not 100% sure.|
|May-26-14|| ||waustad: They already played the rapid part: http://en.chessbase.com/post/2014-a...|
This section we see here is TC:90m:30m+30spm(1).
|May-27-14|| ||capafischer1: Iranian Gm moradiabadi should go over 2600 after this tournament.|
|May-29-14|| ||notyetagm: Qun Ma|
Ma is <7/7(!)> at the <2014 ASIAN NATIONS CUP>
Asian Nations Cup (2014)/Qun Ma
|May-30-14|| ||NeoIndian: Congratulations, Qun Ma, on an absolutely brilliant result at the <2014 ASIAN NATIONS CUP>. I was rooting for Negi, but such a performance deserves a standing ovation.|
|Jun-02-14|| ||Check It Out: Can someone explain the standings?|
|Jun-06-14|| ||Kanatahodets: <Check It Out: Can someone explain the standings?> In both events
In men it was very close: both teams - same # of match points but China has won by greater # of game points.
|Jun-11-14|| ||Check It Out: Thanks, <K>.|
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC