|Women's World Team Championship (2015)|
Georgia (Bela Khotenashvili, Lela Javakhishvili, Meri Arabidze, Nino Batsiashvili, Salome Melia) won the 2015 Women's World Team Championship, held in Chengdu, China in April 19th-28th. Russia took 2nd overall, followed by China, India, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Poland, USA, and Egypt.
Official website: http://chengdu2015.fide.com/. Crosstable: http://chess-results.com/tnr170190....
| page 1 of 7; games 1-25 of 172
|1. M Socko vs E Danielian
|| ||1-0||82||2015||Women's World Team Championship||C04 French, Tarrasch, Guimard Main line|
|2. M Bartel vs S Melia
|| ||½-½||25||2015||Women's World Team Championship||D37 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|3. J Zawadzka vs L Javakhishvili
|| ||½-½||38||2015||Women's World Team Championship||B47 Sicilian, Taimanov (Bastrikov) Variation|
|4. B Khotenashvili vs M Socko
|| ||½-½||51||2015||Women's World Team Championship||D91 Grunfeld, 5.Bg5|
|5. G Dauletova vs A Melekhina
|| ||½-½||43||2015||Women's World Team Championship||B39 Sicilian, Accelerated Fianchetto, Breyer Variation|
|6. S Foisor vs G Nakhbayeva
|| ||0-1||44||2015||Women's World Team Championship||E46 Nimzo-Indian|
|7. D Saduakassova vs K Nemcova
|| ||½-½||45||2015||Women's World Team Championship||B67 Sicilian, Richter-Rauzer Attack, 7...a6 Defense, 8...Bd7|
|8. T Abrahamyan vs Z Abdumalik
|| ||1-0||43||2015||Women's World Team Championship||C65 Ruy Lopez, Berlin Defense|
|9. S Swaminathan vs N Zhukova
|| ||0-1||71||2015||Women's World Team Championship||C78 Ruy Lopez|
|10. D Harika vs M Muzychuk
|| ||½-½||31||2015||Women's World Team Championship||A04 Reti Opening|
|11. A Ushenina vs P Rout
|| ||0-1||52||2015||Women's World Team Championship||D85 Grunfeld|
|12. I Gaponenko vs M Davletbayeva
|| ||1-0||42||2015||Women's World Team Championship||B18 Caro-Kann, Classical|
|13. A Ushenina vs G Nakhbayeva
|| ||1-0||37||2015||Women's World Team Championship||D39 Queen's Gambit Declined, Ragozin, Vienna Variation|
|14. G Dauletova vs N Zhukova
|| ||½-½||79||2015||Women's World Team Championship||C77 Ruy Lopez|
|15. Z Abdumalik vs M Muzychuk
|| ||0-1||52||2015||Women's World Team Championship||B33 Sicilian|
|16. A Melekhina vs K Kulon
|| ||1-0||37||2015||Women's World Team Championship||B31 Sicilian, Rossolimo Variation|
|17. N Batsiashvili vs K Szczepkowska-Horowska
|| ||1-0||45||2015||Women's World Team Championship||A41 Queen's Pawn Game (with ...d6)|
|18. E Danielian vs Ayah Moaataz
|| ||1-0||26||2015||Women's World Team Championship||D02 Queen's Pawn Game|
|19. Ding Yixin vs S Wafa
|| ||1-0||47||2015||Women's World Team Championship||B53 Sicilian|
|20. Amina Sherif vs Tingjie Lei
|| ||0-1||84||2015||Women's World Team Championship||B48 Sicilian, Taimanov Variation|
|21. Shen Yang vs S Wafa
|| ||1-0||43||2015||Women's World Team Championship||D58 Queen's Gambit Declined, Tartakower (Makagonov-Bondarevsky) Syst|
|22. Ayah Moaataz vs Tan Zhongyi
|| ||0-1||42||2015||Women's World Team Championship||A13 English|
|23. O Girya vs S Swaminathan
|| ||1-0||76||2015||Women's World Team Championship||D81 Grunfeld, Russian Variation|
|24. P Rout vs A Goryachkina
|| ||½-½||55||2015||Women's World Team Championship||B12 Caro-Kann Defense|
|25. Kosteniuk vs D Harika
|| ||0-1||60||2015||Women's World Team Championship||C05 French, Tarrasch|
| page 1 of 7; games 1-25 of 172
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC