|Maotai Prince Cup Kings (2009)|
Played in Jinzhou, China 17-24 September 2009. Chief arbiter: Xie Jun. Time control: 90 minutes + 15 minutes + 30 seconds increment per move from first move. Total prize fund: 200,000 Yuan. Appearance fee: 5,000 Yuan for every player. Winner will be titled Chess King of China. First place is 60,000 Yuan, 2nd place 30,000 Yuan, 3rd place 10,000 Yuan. (1) Crosstable: http://chess-results.com/tnr25488.a...
| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 28
|1. Li Chao vs Bu Xiangzhi
|| ||1-0||57||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||B01 Scandinavian|
|2. Wang Hao vs Ding Liren
|| ||½-½||37||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||E99 King's Indian, Orthodox, Taimanov|
|3. Wang Yue vs Ni Hua
|| ||½-½||35||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||A15 English|
|4. Zhang Pengxiang vs Zhou Jianchao
|| ||0-1||97||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||D02 Queen's Pawn Game|
|5. Zhou Jianchao vs Ding Liren
|| ||½-½||21||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||E84 King's Indian, Samisch, Panno Main line|
|6. Zhang Pengxiang vs Wang Yue
|| ||0-1||50||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||A45 Queen's Pawn Game|
|7. Ni Hua vs Li Chao
|| ||1-0||45||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||A15 English|
|8. Bu Xiangzhi vs Wang Hao
|| ||½-½||40||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||E32 Nimzo-Indian, Classical|
|9. Ding Liren vs Bu Xiangzhi
|| ||1-0||133||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||D38 Queen's Gambit Declined, Ragozin Variation|
|10. Li Chao vs Zhang Pengxiang
|| ||½-½||40||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||C18 French, Winawer|
|11. Wang Hao vs Ni Hua
|| ||½-½||41||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||D17 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|12. Wang Yue vs Zhou Jianchao
|| ||½-½||97||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||E92 King's Indian|
|13. Zhou Jianchao vs Bu Xiangzhi
|| ||½-½||48||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||D38 Queen's Gambit Declined, Ragozin Variation|
|14. Zhang Pengxiang vs Wang Hao
|| ||0-1||61||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||B17 Caro-Kann, Steinitz Variation|
|15. Wang Yue vs Li Chao
|| ||1-0||48||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||E90 King's Indian|
|16. Ni Hua vs Ding Liren
|| ||½-½||61||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||C10 French|
|17. Bu Xiangzhi vs Ni Hua
|| ||½-½||42||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||D11 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|18. Ding Liren vs Zhang Pengxiang
|| ||0-1||57||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||D15 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|19. Li Chao vs Zhou Jianchao
|| ||1-0||35||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||B84 Sicilian, Scheveningen|
|20. Wang Hao vs Wang Yue
|| ||½-½||40||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||E06 Catalan, Closed, 5.Nf3|
|21. Zhou Jianchao vs Ni Hua
|| ||½-½||29||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||C10 French|
|22. Zhang Pengxiang vs Bu Xiangzhi
|| ||½-½||22||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||E04 Catalan, Open, 5.Nf3|
|23. Wang Yue vs Ding Liren
|| ||1-0||31||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||E71 King's Indian, Makagonov System (5.h3)|
|24. Li Chao vs Wang Hao
|| ||½-½||40||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||C91 Ruy Lopez, Closed|
|25. Bu Xiangzhi vs Wang Yue
|| ||½-½||44||2009||Maotai Prince Cup Kings||E15 Queen's Indian|
| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 28
There is no kibitzing for this page, yet.
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC