Played in the Kongresszentrum of Karlsruhe, Germany 29 March - 2 April 2018. Official site: ... [more]
Player: Milos Pavlovic
| page 1 of 1; 7 games
TIP: You can make the above ads go away by registering a free account!
|Apr-04-18|| ||Tabanus: First!
Don't click the pocal, the winner is not there yet because three of his games are missing and the standings is not edited.
|Apr-04-18|| ||Sally Simpson: It looks like Vincent Keymer was not on the electronic boards for three games.|
Rd1. White v Thomas Maedler (2087) 1-0
Rd2. Black v Philipp Humburg (2204) 0-1
Rd4. Black v Pascal Karsay (2148) 0-1
He was ranked 99th at the start of the event.
|Aug-25-18|| ||Tabanus: Keymer's 3 missing games still not available?|
|Aug-25-18|| ||whiteshark: <Tabanus: Keymer's 3 missing games still not available?> Megabase 2018 incl. update 44 has only the 6 games that are already in here. (These six games have been cb-annotated here: https://de.chessbase.com/post/13-ja...)|
Games of rounds 1,2 and 4 are missing...
r1 board 98
Keymer vs Thomas Maedler (494th seeded) | 1:0
r2 board 86
Philipp Humburg (318th seeded) vs Keymer | 0:1
r4 board 67
Pascal Karsay (399th seeded) vs Keymer | 0:1
Keymer was 99th seeded.
My guess is that these lower board games have not been DGT-recorded.
|Aug-26-18|| ||Tabanus: <whiteshark> Thanks! |
Maybe some Karlsruhan will send in the games some day. In the meantime, I'm not sure whether the standings should be edited or not.
|Aug-26-18|| ||Tabanus: Now you can click the Pocal! Note to new management: I'd like to see [<6> games] behind Keymer, etc. for all players.|
Two wrong game results were found, slips sent!
|Aug-26-18|| ||morfishine: <Tabanus> FWIW: I stand beside you against any and all idiots who dare attack you here at <CG>, I wanted you to know that|
best always, morf
|Aug-26-18|| ||Tabanus: Thanks <morf> :) I'll do my best not to delete a bio again, without replacing it with a new one.|
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC