| page 1 of 11; games 1-25 of 271
|1. S Okrugin vs Sakaev
|| ||0-1||42||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|2. R Yanchenko vs M Antipov
|| ||½-½||91||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||D12 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|3. A Predke vs T Fakhrutdinov
||0-1||43||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||C65 Ruy Lopez, Berlin Defense|
|4. O Girya vs M Kobalia
||0-1||41||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||E70 King's Indian|
|5. Ivan Popov vs A Gaifullin
|| ||1-0||33||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||B15 Caro-Kann|
|6. M Oganian vs D Kokarev
|| ||½-½||51||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||A42 Modern Defense, Averbakh System|
|7. M Turov vs O Vastrukhin
|| ||½-½||41||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||D78 Neo-Grunfeld, 6.O-O c6|
|8. Z Tekeyev vs A Esipenko
|| ||½-½||61||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||B15 Caro-Kann|
|9. Potkin vs A Gogolev
||1-0||30||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||A19 English, Mikenas-Carls, Sicilian Variation|
|10. D Rodin vs A Pridorozhni
|| ||½-½||48||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||C05 French, Tarrasch|
|11. G Oparin vs D Zakaryan
|| ||1-0||40||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||A35 English, Symmetrical|
|12. O Bykov vs A Timofeev
|| ||½-½||25||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||D37 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|13. S Volkov vs E Bykov
|| ||1-0||39||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||E25 Nimzo-Indian, Samisch|
|14. K Sek vs P Ponkratov
|| ||0-1||37||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|15. A Rakhmanov vs V Usmanov
|| ||1-0||40||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||A04 Reti Opening|
|16. A Goryachkina vs E Alekseev
|| ||1-0||59||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||A63 Benoni, Fianchetto, 9...Nbd7|
|17. K Alekseenko vs Iskusnyh
|| ||½-½||88||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||C11 French|
|18. A Goganov vs M Matlakov
|| ||½-½||49||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||C49 Four Knights|
|19. E Inarkiev vs A Sarana
|| ||½-½||27||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||A29 English, Four Knights, Kingside Fianchetto|
|20. E Shaposhnikov vs E Najer
|| ||0-1||32||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||D02 Queen's Pawn Game|
|21. S Sjugirov vs A Moskalenko
||1-0||20||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||C10 French|
|22. M Vavulin vs Motylev
|| ||0-1||32||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||B30 Sicilian|
|23. Dreev vs Semyon Lomasov
|| ||½-½||40||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||E11 Bogo-Indian Defense|
|24. R Ovetchkin vs D Gordievsky
|| ||½-½||63||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||B42 Sicilian, Kan|
|25. D Paravyan vs K Sychev
||1-0||34||2018||Russian Championship Higher League||A10 English|
| page 1 of 11; games 1-25 of 271
|Jul-04-18|| ||Troller: http://chess-results.com/tnr363034....|
|Jul-07-18|| ||bugoljubow2000: How many rounds to play?|
|Jul-07-18|| ||siggemannen: it was 9 rounds. chess-results has Sarana as winner on tiebreaks|
|Jul-09-18|| ||Check It Out: Is there a Russian Highest League, or is this tops?|
|Jul-09-18|| ||ChessHigherCat: <Check It Out: Is there a Russian Highest League, or is this tops?>|
The best chess player is officially Vladmir Putin, but he's in a class myself. After him come the oligarchs, who pay USD 1 million per rating point at underground auctions.
|Jul-09-18|| ||ChessHigherCat: <Check It Out: Is there a Russian Highest League, or is this tops?>
The best chess player is officially Vladmir Putin, but he's in a class by himself. After him come the oligarchs, who pay USD 1 million per rating point at underground auctions.|
|Jul-09-18|| ||siggemannen: If i recall correctly, the best guy(s) from here go through the real championship which is invitational(?) type of closed RR-tourney|
|Jul-09-18|| ||sonia91: Yes, top 5 finishers qualify for the Russian Championship Superfinal, which is R-R.|
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC