| page 1 of 3; games 1-25 of 66
|1. D Andreikin vs D Khismatullin
|| ||1-0||63||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||B23 Sicilian, Closed|
|2. M Kobalia vs V Fedoseev
|| ||½-½||42||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||B08 Pirc, Classical|
|3. Jakovenko vs Tomashevsky
|| ||½-½||41||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||C77 Ruy Lopez|
|4. I Nepomniachtchi vs Vitiugov
|| ||½-½||41||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||A29 English, Four Knights, Kingside Fianchetto|
|5. A Sarana vs D Dubov
|| ||½-½||34||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||B33 Sicilian|
|6. G Oparin vs E Inarkiev
|| ||½-½||60||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||A21 English|
|7. D Andreikin vs M Kobalia
|| ||½-½||66||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||B13 Caro-Kann, Exchange|
|8. V Fedoseev vs Jakovenko
|| ||½-½||54||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||C45 Scotch Game|
|9. Tomashevsky vs I Nepomniachtchi
|| ||½-½||30||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||D85 Grunfeld|
|10. Vitiugov vs A Sarana
|| ||½-½||61||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||B91 Sicilian, Najdorf, Zagreb (Fianchetto) Variation|
|11. D Dubov vs G Oparin
|| ||½-½||63||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||A18 English, Mikenas-Carls|
|12. D Khismatullin vs E Inarkiev
|| ||0-1||46||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||C45 Scotch Game|
|13. E Inarkiev vs D Dubov
||0-1||28||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||E60 King's Indian Defense|
|14. G Oparin vs Vitiugov
|| ||1-0||52||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||A21 English|
|15. A Sarana vs Tomashevsky
|| ||½-½||57||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||D39 Queen's Gambit Declined, Ragozin, Vienna Variation|
|16. I Nepomniachtchi vs V Fedoseev
|| ||0-1||36||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||C65 Ruy Lopez, Berlin Defense|
|17. Jakovenko vs D Andreikin
|| ||½-½||37||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||E00 Queen's Pawn Game|
|18. M Kobalia vs D Khismatullin
|| ||½-½||77||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||C42 Petrov Defense|
|19. M Kobalia vs Jakovenko
||1-0||39||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|20. D Andreikin vs I Nepomniachtchi
|| ||½-½||45||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||D85 Grunfeld|
|21. V Fedoseev vs A Sarana
|| ||½-½||63||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||D02 Queen's Pawn Game|
|22. Tomashevsky vs G Oparin
|| ||½-½||24||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||A30 English, Symmetrical|
|23. Vitiugov vs E Inarkiev
|| ||½-½||54||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||E51 Nimzo-Indian, 4.e3|
|24. D Khismatullin vs D Dubov
|| ||0-1||25||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||A48 King's Indian|
|25. D Dubov vs Vitiugov
|| ||½-½||41||2018||Russian Championship Superfinal||D45 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
| page 1 of 3; games 1-25 of 66
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC