| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 30
|1. Ding Liren vs R Rapport
|| ||½-½||67||2019||Shenzhen Masters||E00 Queen's Pawn Game|
|2. Jakovenko vs Harikrishna
|| ||½-½||35||2019||Shenzhen Masters||B48 Sicilian, Taimanov Variation|
|3. Yu Yangyi vs A Giri
|| ||½-½||31||2019||Shenzhen Masters||E06 Catalan, Closed, 5.Nf3|
|4. R Rapport vs Jakovenko
|| ||½-½||31||2019||Shenzhen Masters||D37 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|5. A Giri vs Harikrishna
||1-0||40||2019||Shenzhen Masters||C53 Giuoco Piano|
|6. Yu Yangyi vs Ding Liren
|| ||½-½||32||2019||Shenzhen Masters||E00 Queen's Pawn Game|
|7. Ding Liren vs A Giri
|| ||½-½||30||2019||Shenzhen Masters||A14 English|
|8. Jakovenko vs Yu Yangyi
|| ||½-½||30||2019||Shenzhen Masters||C55 Two Knights Defense|
|9. Harikrishna vs R Rapport
|| ||1-0||55||2019||Shenzhen Masters||C01 French, Exchange|
|10. Jakovenko vs A Giri
|| ||½-½||32||2019||Shenzhen Masters||B33 Sicilian|
|11. Harikrishna vs Ding Liren
||1-0||79||2019||Shenzhen Masters||C84 Ruy Lopez, Closed|
|12. R Rapport vs Yu Yangyi
|| ||½-½||31||2019||Shenzhen Masters||A49 King's Indian, Fianchetto without c4|
|13. Ding Liren vs Jakovenko
||1-0||42||2019||Shenzhen Masters||A34 English, Symmetrical|
|14. A Giri vs R Rapport
|| ||½-½||31||2019||Shenzhen Masters||B30 Sicilian|
|15. Yu Yangyi vs Harikrishna
||0-1||76||2019||Shenzhen Masters||C50 Giuoco Piano|
|16. A Giri vs Yu Yangyi
||1-0||102||2019||Shenzhen Masters||A06 Reti Opening|
|17. Harikrishna vs Jakovenko
|| ||1-0||44||2019||Shenzhen Masters||C67 Ruy Lopez|
|18. R Rapport vs Ding Liren
|| ||½-½||43||2019||Shenzhen Masters||C47 Four Knights|
|19. Harikrishna vs A Giri
|| ||½-½||66||2019||Shenzhen Masters||B51 Sicilian, Canal-Sokolsky (Rossolimo) Attack|
|20. Ding Liren vs Yu Yangyi
|| ||½-½||36||2019||Shenzhen Masters||A29 English, Four Knights, Kingside Fianchetto|
|21. Jakovenko vs R Rapport
|| ||½-½||37||2019||Shenzhen Masters||E00 Queen's Pawn Game|
|22. R Rapport vs Harikrishna
|| ||1-0||68||2019||Shenzhen Masters||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|23. A Giri vs Ding Liren
|| ||½-½||43||2019||Shenzhen Masters||C53 Giuoco Piano|
|24. Yu Yangyi vs Jakovenko
|| ||½-½||74||2019||Shenzhen Masters||D37 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|25. Harikrishna vs Yu Yangyi
|| ||1-0||57||2019||Shenzhen Masters||C42 Petrov Defense|
| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 30
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC