minasina: From http://crestbook.com/ translated by http://www.google.com/translate_t
WFM Gunina, Valentina (RUS) (2359) - IM Korbut, Ekaterina (RUS) (2443)
Russian Championship Superfinal (Moscow), 12/18/2007
The first batch of both efficacious superfinalov deserves close attention.
1. d4 d5 2.c4 dxc4 3.Nf3 Nf6 4.e3 a6 5.Bxc4 e6 6.OO c5 7.Bb3 b5 8.a4 b4 9.Nbd2 Be7 10.e4 Bb7 11.e5 Nfd7 12.Nc4 OO 13. Bf4 The comments on the first installment, which met this position was written: "Interesting idea. Whites are preparing for the invasion of d6 "(Huzman). But after
13 ... Nc6 none of playing white game to date
14. Nd6New opening move is not elected.
[Consistently placed on the board during the
14. Bc2 then hand the results were simply disastrous. Here's one example of Fresh, by the way, of creativity superfinala one of the participants.
14 ... Nxd4 15.Nxd4 cxd4 16.Qxd4 b3!? Remember this reception!
(17. Bxb3 Nc5Compensation)
17 ... f5 18.exf6 Nxf6 19.Nd6 Bd5 20.Nc4 Rc8 21.Ne3 Bc5 22.Qd3 Bxe3 23.Qxe3 Qd7 24.Be5? Ng4 25.Qh3 Lihou, but incorrectly.
25 ... Nxe5 26.Qxh7 + Kf7 27.Qh5 + Kf6 28.f4 Qa7 + 29.Kh1 Nd7 30.Qg6 + Ke7 31.Qxg7 + Kd6 32.Bh7 Qc7 33.f5 Nf6 34.Qg3 + Ke7 35.Qg5 Qe5 36.Rae1 Qxb2 37 . Rf3 Rc2 38.Rg3 Re2 39.Rc1 Rxg2 40.Rxg2 Qxg2 + (0-1 Nebolsina, V (2349) - Matveeva, S (2415) / Fuegen 2006).]
14 ... Bxd6 15.exd6 cxd4 16.Nxd4 Qf6 17.Be3?
[Correct, perhaps, it
17. Nxc6 Qxf4
(after 17 ... Bxc6 18.Be3 among whites get)
18. Rc1 Bxc6 19.Rxc6 Ne5 20.Qc1]
17 ... Na5 18.Ba2 This elephant given, of course, do not want to ...
18 ... Rac8 19.Qd2? And this is inaccuracy.
19 ... b3! Puncture and not umbrella!
20. Bxb3? An abortive response.
[Better is20.Bb1 Nc4 21.Qd3 g6 22.Nxb3 Rfd8Compensation]
20 ... Nxb3 21.Nxb3 Qg6! Moving just one box, and what effect!
[22. f3 Rc2- +]
22 ... Ne5 23.f3 Rc2!
23 ... Nxf3 +? 24. Rxf3 Bxf3 25.d7Counter-attack]
24. Qd1 Bd5!?
[It is essential to understand whether or not stronger than in the continued progress of the party
24 ... Ng4!? And if 25.Bd2, the
(but Better is25.Bf2 Rd8!? - a black better, but the cutting continues)
25 ... Qh5! 26. fxg4
(or 26.h4 Qe5! 27.Qe1 Qxd6 etc.)
26 ... Qd5 27.Kf2 Qxb3-very similar to defeat.]
25. Nc5? After that, there is no salvation.
25. Nd2! and, as mentioned in the same old book: "yet nothing has been decided ..."]
25 ... Ng4! That's all.
[25 ... Qf5!?]
[Hello board mills "classical" after
26. fxg4 Rg2 + with the defeat, of course, will not accept and vtororazryadnik.]
26 ... Nxh2 27.Qf4 Qh5 28.Bd2 Nxf3 +