serenpidity.ejd: COLLECTOR'S ITEM: :-) HUMOR ON THE BOARD or PISSING OFF YOUR OPPONENT:-)
1) This game was supposed to be over after black's move 17)....0-0-0. All Kasparov had to do was to play 17) e6 and black's queen is threatened and therefore black has to lose his knight to save the queen.
2) Instead Kas plays e4 (prolonging the game).
3) Torre then offered his knight to nf6 to be eaten for free.
4) Kasparov could have eaten two pieces for black to save his queen by playing e6 or exf6.
5) But no, Kas played 19) Nc1(further prolonging the game).
6) Torre fired back by offering another horse to nf5 for free.
7) Kas refused to eat. Moved his queen to d1.
8) Torre let his queen escaped to e7.
9) Still Kas refused to eat. Moved e6.
10) Then Torre returned his queen to c7 to be offered to be eaten by the white bishop. Finally, the game is over!!!