Vladislav Romanovich Borovikov
Number of games in database: 156
Years covered: 1986 to 2016
Last FIDE rating: 2525
Highest rating achieved in database: 2601
+70 -23 =62 (65.2 %)*
* Overall winning percentage = (wins+draws/2) / total games in the database.
1 exhibition game, blitz/rapid, odds game, etc. is excluded from this statistic.
NOTABLE GAMES: [ what is this?] V R Borovikov vs R Vazquez Igarza, 2000 1-0
S Schulze-Bergcamen vs V R Borovikov, 2012 0-1
V R Borovikov vs V Minko, 2012 1-0
P Schmitz vs V R Borovikov, 2012 0-1
V R Borovikov vs B Firat, 2012 1/2-1/2
T Meszaros vs V R Borovikov, 2012 0-1
V R Borovikov vs R Bator, 2001 1-0
D Grin vs V R Borovikov, 2000 0-1
V Malakhatko vs V R Borovikov, 2000 0-1
Y Kruppa vs V R Borovikov, 1993 1/2-1/2
NOTABLE TOURNAMENTS: [ what is this?] Ukrainian Championship (2005)
29th Cappelle-la-Grande (2013)
28th Cappelle-la-Grande (2012)
RECENT GAMES: 🏆
13th Schachtuerken Cup O Korneev vs V R Borovikov (Dec-30-16) 1-0 J de Roda Husman vs V R Borovikov (Dec-29-16) 1/2-1/2 V R Borovikov vs C Steinle (Dec-29-16) 1-0 M Bertholee vs V R Borovikov (Dec-28-16) 0-1 V R Borovikov vs E Andreev (Dec-28-16) 1/2-1/2
Search Sacrifice Explorer for Vladislav Romanovich Borovikov
Search Google for Vladislav Romanovich Borovikov
FIDE player card for Vladislav Romanovich Borovikov
VLADISLAV ROMANOVICH BOROVIKOV (born Aug-10-1973, 45 years old) Ukraine
[ what is this?]
GM Vladislav Romanovich Borovikov (2001). Ukrainian champion (1992); European U18 champion (1993).
Won the Bad Liebenzeller in 2010 and the 8th Paleochora Open 2015 in Greece.
Last updated: 2018-03-05 21:08:12
page 1 of 7; games 1-25 of 156
Moves Year Event/Locale Opening
1. M V Golubev vs V R Borovikov ½-½ 44 1986 Kramatorsk ch-Ukr jr C51 Evans Gambit
2. Rublevsky vs V R Borovikov ½-½ 35 1987 Samtredia C45 Scotch Game
3. V R Borovikov vs M V Golubev 0-1 40 1987 Lutsk ch-UKR jr E84 King's Indian, Samisch, Panno Main line
4. V Z Tsarev vs V R Borovikov 0-1 25 1990 URS Team Ch C00 French Defense
5. V R Borovikov vs Y Kruppa ½-½ 32 1992 UKR-ch E60 King's Indian Defense
6. V R Borovikov vs V Tukmakov 1-0 32 1993 Nikolaev Zonal E67 King's Indian, Fianchetto
7. V R Borovikov vs M Brodsky 1-0 46 1993 Nikolaev Zonal E12 Queen's Indian
8. Y Kruppa vs V R Borovikov ½-½ 44 1993 Nikolaev Zonal B67 Sicilian, Richter-Rauzer Attack, 7...a6 Defense, 8...Bd7
9. V R Borovikov vs M V Golubev 0-1 36 1993 Nikolaev Zonal E67 King's Indian, Fianchetto
10. V R Borovikov vs Romanishin ½-½ 22 1995 Nikolaev zt E17 Queen's Indian
11. V R Borovikov vs Kholmov 1-0 36 1999 Marganets it E11 Bogo-Indian Defense
12. V P Moskalenko vs V R Borovikov ½-½ 20 1999 Marganets it D44 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav
13. A Lastin vs V R Borovikov 1-0 26 1999 Marganets it C05 French, Tarrasch
14. V R Borovikov vs G Gutman 0-1 33 1999 Marganets it C05 French, Tarrasch
15. V R Borovikov vs A S Moroz 0-1 24 1999 Marganets it D31 Queen's Gambit Declined
16. S Ljukin vs V R Borovikov 0-1 36 1999 Marganets it C18 French, Winawer
17. Y Privalov vs V R Borovikov 1-0 27 1999 Marganets it A40 Queen's Pawn Game
18. V R Borovikov vs G Arzumanian 1-0 47 1999 Marganets it A41 Queen's Pawn Game (with ...d6)
19. V R Borovikov vs A Bets 1-0 41 1999 Marganets it D43 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav
20. N Kushch vs V R Borovikov ½-½ 22 1999 Marganets it D45 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav
21. V R Borovikov vs V Malakhatko 1-0 39 1999 Krakow op-A A43 Old Benoni
22. V R Borovikov vs V Stoockalov 1-0 43 1999 Marganets it E63 King's Indian, Fianchetto, Panno Variation
23. V R Borovikov vs A Surjadnji ½-½ 31 2000 Kharkov Caissa op E69 King's Indian, Fianchetto, Classical Main line
24. N Biriukov vs V R Borovikov 0-1 37 2000 Kharkov Caissa op D11 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav
25. V R Borovikov vs V Shalimov 1-0 52 2000 Kharkov Caissa op D44 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav
page 1 of 7; games 1-25 of 156
Aug-30-05 : Vladislav Borovikov, born 1973, upset Alexander Areshchenko in the first round of their semifinal match. Here is the photo page and their game. tamar http://www.ukrchess.org.ua/turnir/t...
[Event "74th Ukranian Chess Championship "]
[White "Borovikov, Vladislav"]
[Black "Areshchenko, Alexander"]
1. d4 Nf6 2. Nf3 g6 3. c4 Bg7 4. g3 d5 5. cxd5 Nxd5 6. Bg2 Nb6 7. Nc3 Nc6 8. e3
O-O 9. O-O Re8 10. d5 Na5 11. Nd4 Bd7 12. e4 c6 13. Re1 Rc8 14. Bf4 cxd5 15.
exd5 Nac4 16. b3 Nb2 17. Qd2 N6c4 18. bxc4 Nxc4 19. Qd3 Nb2 20. Qe3 Nc4 21. Qe4
f5 22. Qd3 Nb2 23. Qd2 Nc4 24. Qd1 Nb2 25. Qb3 Bxd4 26. d6+ e6 27. Nd5 Ba4 28.
Qb4 Rc4 29. Qd2 Kf7 30. Rac1 e5 31. Nc7 Rxc1 32. Bd5+ Kg7 33. Rxc1 Nd1 34.
Nxe8+ Qxe8 35. Rc7+ Kh8 36. Re7 1-0
Jul-31-06 : BIDMONFA Vladislav Borovikov
Mar-13-10 : Tabanus http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/W%C5%8...
He was champion of Ukraine as early as 1992.
He won the Bad Liebenzeller today:
Jul-20-10 : 6th in the 2nd Rethymno Open (Crete, Greece) 13-20 July 2010: Tabanus http://www.chess-results.com/tnr360...
Aug-10-17 : According to the short film "Sergey," Borovikov has had only one student: Sergey Karjakin. Borovikov worked with the young boy for nine hours a day leading up to Karjakin becoming the youngest GM ever in August 2002. dx9293
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, totally anonymous,
and 100% free--plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
No obscene, racist, sexist, or profane language.
No spamming, advertising, or duplicating posts.
No personal attacks against other members.
Nothing in violation of United States law.
No posting personal information of members.
See something that violates our rules?
Blow the whistle and inform an administrator.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific player and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, you might try the Kibitzer's Café.
posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors.
Spot an error? Please
suggest your correction
and help us eliminate database mistakes!
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2018, Chessgames Services LLC