Number of games in database: 6
Years covered: 2012 to 2017
Last FIDE rating: 2476 (2250 rapid, 2428 blitz)
Overall record: +1 -3 =2 (33.3%)*
* Overall winning percentage = (wins+draws/2) / total games.
Search Sacrifice Explorer for Viktor Gazik
Search Google for Viktor Gazik
FIDE player card for Viktor Gazik
Last updated: 2017-08-24 16:14:12
(born Dec-13-2001, 15 years old) Slovakia
[what is this?]
He was awarded the FIDE Master title after winning the European Championship Under-10 in 2011. International Master in 2016.
References / Sources
(1) http://chess-results.com/tnr297050.... (he's registered for the Montevideo tournament in September at Uruguay in 2017 as his section's 2nd seed).
| page 1 of 1; 6 games
Spot an error? Please
suggest your correction
and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, totally anonymous,
and 100% free--plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, or profane language.
- No spamming, advertising, or duplicating posts.
- No personal attacks against other members.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No posting personal information of members.
See something that violates our rules? Blow the whistle and inform an administrator.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific player and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, you might try the Kibitzer's Café.
posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors.|
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2017, Chessgames Services LLC