Number of games in database: 92
Years covered: 2001 to 2017
Last FIDE rating: 2613 (2546 rapid, 2706 blitz)
Highest rating achieved in database: 2621
+31 -10 =43 (62.5 %)*
* Overall winning percentage = (wins+draws/2) / total games in the database.
8 exhibition games, blitz/rapid, odds games, etc. are excluded from this statistic.
NOTABLE GAMES: [ what is this?] D Kononenko vs M Lukyanov, 2004 1-0
D Kononenko vs V Plat, 2012 1/2-1/2
M Karttunen vs D Kononenko, 2010 0-1
D Kononenko vs A Onishko, 2002 1-0
NOTABLE TOURNAMENTS: [ what is this?] Ukrainian Championship (2005)
European Club Cup (2009)
European Club Cup (2010)
RECENT GAMES: 🏆
16th Marienbad GMA1 D Kononenko vs G Gaehwiler (Jan-28-17) 1-0 K V Chernyshov vs D Kononenko (Jan-27-17) 1/2-1/2 A Kargin vs D Kononenko (Jan-26-17) 1/2-1/2 D Kononenko vs Jan Vykouk (Jan-25-17) 1-0 D Kononenko vs B Ozen (Jan-24-17) 1-0
Search Sacrifice Explorer for Dmitry Kononenko
Search Google for Dmitry Kononenko
FIDE player card for Dmitry Kononenko
DMITRY KONONENKO (born Aug-23-1988, 30 years old) Ukraine
[ what is this?]
IM in 2003, GM in 2007. 1st in Dos Hermanas 2009.
He is not to be confused with Dmitry Kononenko. Last updated: 2016-10-01 08:50:15
page 1 of 4; games 1-25 of 92
Moves Year Event/Locale Opening
1. Y Zinchenko vs D Kononenko 0-1 60 2001 UKR-ch U14 B22 Sicilian, Alapin
2. D Kononenko vs A Onishko 1-0 24 2002 Kaissa Open B01 Scandinavian
3. E Andreev vs D Kononenko 1-0 48 2002 Kaissa Open B33 Sicilian
4. D Kononenko vs N Biriukov 0-1 50 2002 Kaissa Open B32 Sicilian
5. O Zavgorodnya vs D Kononenko 0-1 55 2002 Kaissa Open B18 Caro-Kann, Classical
6. D Kononenko vs D Posohov 0-1 47 2002 Kaissa Open A04 Reti Opening
7. S Rybakov vs D Kononenko 0-1 52 2002 Kaissa Open E11 Bogo-Indian Defense
8. D Kononenko vs T Kononenko 0-1 42 2002 Kaissa Open C02 French, Advance
9. T Dornbusch vs D Kononenko 1-0 41 2002 Kaissa Open E17 Queen's Indian
10. D Kononenko vs G Afanasyev 1-0 70 2002 Kaissa Open B32 Sicilian
11. D Kononenko vs I Smirnov 1-0 54 2002 UKR-ch C42 Petrov Defense
12. Lahno vs D Kononenko 0-1 40 2003 Alushta Pobeda B62 Sicilian, Richter-Rauzer
13. D Kononenko vs Oral ½-½ 20 2003 Pardubice KB Czech op B47 Sicilian, Taimanov (Bastrikov) Variation
14. D Kononenko vs E Bakalov ½-½ 72 2003 UKR-ch C41 Philidor Defense
15. D Kononenko vs M Lukyanov 1-0 43 2004 Kiev Independence Cup 4th B90 Sicilian, Najdorf
16. D Kononenko vs O Gritsak 1-0 25 2005 Ukrainian Championship B46 Sicilian, Taimanov Variation
17. O Gritsak vs D Kononenko ½-½ 49 2005 Ukrainian Championship A37 English, Symmetrical
18. D Kononenko vs S Fedorchuk ½-½ 33 2005 Ukrainian Championship B84 Sicilian, Scheveningen
19. S Fedorchuk vs D Kononenko 0-1 55 2005 Ukrainian Championship B30 Sicilian
20. D Kononenko vs V R Borovikov ½-½ 70 2005 Ukrainian Championship B92 Sicilian, Najdorf, Opocensky Variation
21. V R Borovikov vs D Kononenko 1-0 59 2005 Ukrainian Championship A70 Benoni, Classical with 7.Nf3
22. D Kononenko vs V R Borovikov ½-½ 26 2005 Ukrainian Championship B92 Sicilian, Najdorf, Opocensky Variation
23. V R Borovikov vs D Kononenko ½-½ 34 2005 Ukrainian Championship A70 Benoni, Classical with 7.Nf3
24. D Kononenko vs V Rogovski 1-0 16 2005 Dnepropetrovsk International B09 Pirc, Austrian Attack
25. M Polyakov vs D Kononenko ½-½ 48 2006 UKR-ch U18 A43 Old Benoni
page 1 of 4; games 1-25 of 92
Aug-23-06 : BIDMONFA Dmitry Kononenko
Aug-22-09 : This young strong player from Ukraine is underrated.He won recently the strong Dos Hermanas after defeating Hikaru Nakamura,Sargissian,Kovalyov,Sammour Hasbun and Zaven Andriasian of Armenia in the finals.Congratulations! Don Cossacks
May-24-10 : GM Dmitry Kononenko, Ukraine, born 23 August 1988. Now rated 2576, Tabanus http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?...
IM in 2003, GM in 2007. ICC: Dako
Played on board 1 in the U16 olympiad 2003. He has played a lot and with good results in Czech Open. Has been ranked 16th and 13th in Blitz and 1-minute chess on ICC.
Placed 9th in World U16 Ch 2004, 2nd in Dnepropetrovsk 2005, 3rd in Dos Hermanas 2008, 2nd in Romgaz Open 2008, 1st in Dos Hermanas 2009.
He played 11 games (with 2668 perf.) on the silver team Zubr in the UKR team Ch 13-20 May 2010:
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, totally anonymous,
and 100% free--plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
No obscene, racist, sexist, or profane language.
No spamming, advertising, or duplicating posts.
No personal attacks against other members.
Nothing in violation of United States law.
No posting personal information of members.
See something that violates our rules?
Blow the whistle and inform an administrator.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific player and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, you might try the Kibitzer's Café.
posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors.
Spot an error? Please
suggest your correction
and help us eliminate database mistakes!
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2018, Chessgames Services LLC