chessgames.com
Members · Prefs · Collections · Openings · Endgames · Sacrifices · History · Search Kibitzing · Kibitzer's Café · Chessforums · Tournament Index · Players · Kibitzing

 
Chessgames.com User Profile

GalileoPiccolino
Member since Sep-19-09 · Last seen Feb-23-14
no bio

   GalileoPiccolino has kibitzed 216 times to chessgames   [more...]
   Aug-15-13 Wesley So (replies)
 
GalileoPiccolino: <Taktarov:.. Have you ever wondered why the Filipios but not the Chinese, Vietnamese, or the Indians? The latters simply deliver, no BS. The formers are full of air, needless to say, if you blow it too big, it will burst in your face. Live with it!> What??? Full of ...
 
   Aug-12-13 Jakovenko vs M Paragua, 2013 (replies)
 
GalileoPiccolino: This dude has the distinction of being the first Filipino to officially cross over the 2600 barrier with a rating 2618/2619 in the late 2000s, courtesy of those spurious/bogus Alushta session tournament. Upon reaching that highest rating, it is all downhill from then on - ...
 
   Aug-12-13 O Barbosa vs Le Quang Liem, 2013 (replies)
 
GalileoPiccolino: Look @ the game Ding Liren vs Barbosa, Chess Olympiad 2012. Can't take a look at that demolition job, it is ugly! Hurry up sardine, it is way to go so double time, the Chinese and Vietnamese are turning in to gold fishes!
 
   Feb-26-13 Reykjavik Open (2013) (replies)
 
GalileoPiccolino: <notyetagm: It's not wise to take rating points from your gf.> But it is okay to take rating points from your future in-laws. Because sooner or later, they'll be bearing down on both of you,(sigh). <Tiggler: Perhaps that's why you are <Not yet a GM>?...then, ...
 
   Sep-19-11 World Cup (2011) (replies)
 
GalileoPiccolino: Super hype fan antics is one criterion for getting labeled as fanatics. Can't blame Wesley for the bastard comments made in these cg pages.
 
   Sep-18-11 W So vs A Giri, 2010 (replies)
 
GalileoPiccolino: Tsk, tsk...deal with reality, that's the real deal. Check out So - Grandelius, could be another Petroff, I guess.
 
   Sep-16-11 Kenneth S Rogoff (replies)
 
GalileoPiccolino: <Just 12 percent of Americans approve of the job Congress is doing -> <Wow. That many?> Indeed, what a number, isn't it? As for the rest which is the other 88%, well, a miraculous bump on their heads had them regaining sense of reality after being taken for an
 
   Aug-31-11 M Paragua vs Adams, 2011
 
GalileoPiccolino: The more experienced and better player prevailed, nothing spectacular to be expected of. Way to go Paragua, better luck next time. Pile up more rating points from the Alushta horizon.
 
   Mar-09-11 Luke McShane (replies)
 
GalileoPiccolino: Is he a full time Goldman Sachs stockbroker, or a part time professional chessplayer? Oxford grad. Economics, I believe. Neat credentials. Pursued his education first, tried the market, then moved on with his chess plans. Impressive against the likes of Carlsen, Nakamura,
 
   Sep-11-10 Hikaru Nakamura (replies)
 
GalileoPiccolino: I just don't know. There's just too many of 'em. Some are dead. Some are living. Some probably gone nuts. Some may have a bit of sanity still in them.
 
(replies) indicates a reply to the comment.

You are not logged in to chessgames.com.
If you need an account, register now;
it's quick, anonymous, and free!
If you already have an account, click here to sign-in.

View another user profile:
  


home | about | login | logout | F.A.Q. | your profile | preferences | Premium Membership | Kibitzer's Café | Biographer's Bistro | new kibitzing | chessforums | Tournament Index | Player Directory | World Chess Championships | Opening Explorer | Guess the Move | Game Collections | ChessBookie Game | Chessgames Challenge | Store | privacy notice | advertising | contact us
Copyright 2001-2017, Chessgames Services LLC