Obtuse enough to be a menace, and not stupid enough to be innocuous:
- playing strength of Nietzsche
- impeccable manners of Nimzowitsch
It makes sense if you don't think about it.
My brain has two parts, the right and the left... on the left, there is nothing right... on the right, there is nothing left.
Sometimes I look in the mirror and I’m not sure it’s me looking back.
In individuals, <insanity> is rare; but in groups*, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. *chessgames.com
Sзх with Nietzsche is.... http://memorandum.ro/wp-content/upl...
<Major tournaments and matches <with me>>:
Barmen Meisterturnier B (1905)
Leonhardt - Nimzowitsch (1911)
San Sebastian (1911)
San Sebastian (1912)
Vilnius All-Russian Masters (1912)
St Petersburg (1914)
New York (1927)
Bad Kissingen (1928)
San Remo (1930)
Nimzowitsch - Stahlberg (1934)
Frederic Nietzsche quotes:
- Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.
- To live is to suffer…To survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.
- And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
On "Christianity": http://critical-theory.com/wp-conte... That's why!
The real question of life after death isn’t whether or not it exists but, even if it does, what problem this really solves. ― Ludwig Wittgenstein
How <Nietzsche> became the most absurdly bastardized philosopher in Hollywood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti9...