< Earlier Kibitzing · PAGE 89 OF 90 ·
|Nov-24-11|| ||kutztown46: After 28...Rc2 29. Qb4:
click for larger view
Analysis by Stockfish 2.0.1 JA 64bit (33-ply):
1. = (-0.20): 29...Ng6 30.Ne3 Rc5 31.Qa4 Rce5 32.Qd4 Kh7 33.Kf1 Qe6 34.Nc2 Qb3 35.Rxe5 Nxe5 36.Re1 Nc6 37.Qc3 Qxc3 38.bxc3 Rc8 39.Nb4 g5 40.Re4 Nxb4 41.cxb4 Rc3 42.Re7 Rxa3 43.Rxf7+ Kg6 44.Rc7
2. = (0.00): 29...Kh7 30.Ne3 Nxf3+ 31.gxf3 Qxh3 32.Nxc2 Qg3+ 33.Kh1 Qh3+ 34.Kg1
3. = (0.00): 29...Rc5 30.Qh4 Ng6 31.Rxe8+ Qxe8 32.Qf2 Rc8 33.Qe3 Qb5 34.b4 Re8 35.Qd3 Qxd3 36.Rxd3 Re2 37.g3 h5 38.h4 Ne5 39.Kf1 Ra2 40.Rc3 Kh7 41.Ke1 Ra1+ 42.Kf2 Ra2+ 43.Ke1
4. = (0.00): 29...Nc6 30.Rxe8+ Qxe8 31.Re1 Re2 32.Rxe2 Qxe2 33.Qd6 Ne5 34.Ne7+ Kh7 35.Qd8 Qe1+ 36.Kh2 Nxf3+ 37.gxf3 Qf2+ 38.Kh1 Qxf3+ 39.Kh2 Qf2+ 40.Kh1 Qf3+
5. = (0.00): 29...Qf5 30.Qe4 Qxe4 31.Rxe4 Re6 32.Nf4 Rf6 33.b3 Rb2 34.b4 Ng6 35.Re2 Rb3 36.Rd8+ Kh7 37.Nd5 Re6 38.Ra2 Ne5 39.Kh2 Rg6 40.Nf4 Rc6 41.Nd5 Rg6
6. = (0.00): 29...Qc6 30.Qe4 Kf8 31.b3 Ra2 32.Qb4+ Kg8 33.Qe4 Kf8
7. = (0.00): 29...Qxh3 30.Nf6+ gxf6 31.gxh3 Nxf3+ 32.Kf1 Nh2+ 33.Kg1 Rxe1+ 34.Rxe1 Nf3+ 35.Kf1 Nh2+ 36.Kg1
8. = (0.04): 29...Kh8 30.Qb3 Re6 31.Nf4 Re7 32.Kh1 Kh7 33.Re3 Rc1 34.Nd5 Re6 35.f4 Rxd1+ 36.Qxd1 Nc6 37.Rc3 g6 38.Kh2 Rd6 39.Nxb6 Qe6
9. = (0.08): 29...Qe6 30.Kf1 Qg6 31.Rd2 Rxd2 32.Qxd2 Qc6 33.Re2 Ng6 34.Rxe8+ Qxe8 35.Qd4 Qc6 36.Nc3 f6 37.Qe4 Ne5 38.Qxc6 Nxc6 39.Ke2 Kf7 40.Nb5 Ke6 41.f4 Kd5 42.Kd3 g5 43.Nc3+ Ke6 44.fxg5 hxg5
10. = (0.08): 29...Qc5+ 30.Qxc5 Rxc5 31.Kf2 Kf8 32.b3 Ng6 33.Rxe8+ Kxe8 34.Rd3 f5 35.f4 Kf7 36.g3 Ne7 37.Nc3 a5 38.Ke2 Ke6 39.Re3+ Kf7 40.Kd2 Nd5 41.Nxd5 Rxd5+ 42.Kc3 b5 43.a4 g5 44.Re1 Kf6 45.Re8
|Dec-24-11|| ||WinKing: Happy Holidays to you & yours <kutztown46>!|
|Dec-24-11|| ||Check It Out: Merry Christmas, kutztown46!|
|Dec-24-11|| ||Golden Executive: Merry Christmas to you and your family also <kutztown46>!|
|Dec-25-11|| ||YouRang: Merry Christmas to also <kutztown46> :-)|
|Dec-25-11|| ||hms123: <kutz> Merry Christmas!|
|Dec-25-11|| ||Open Defence: Merry Christmas <kutztown>|
|Dec-25-11|| ||chesstoplay: < K > Merry Christmas!|
Looks like we will drive through to Rhode Islsand again summer 2012!
|Dec-26-11|| ||chesstoplay: My wife hasn't decided on the route yet.
It may be a winding drive through Canada or direct via Pennsylvania.
I like Canadian silver dollars, so a run through Canada, so we could stop in a few coin shops, would not break my heart.
On the other hand, I LOVE to eat and your buffet looked GREAT!!
She'll be retired by then, so we may go the long way.
I'll let you know in May.
Happy New Year a bit early!
|Feb-26-12|| ||morfishine: <kutztown46> Not sure if you had direct input or not, but it was a great idea to serve up two RINUS awards!|
I told <hms123> it spared us the agony of having to vote for one!
|Feb-27-12|| ||kutztown46: <morf> Thanks for the comment. I was in the loop on that decision, although <hms123> has done most of the work on this.|
|Apr-13-12|| ||Golden Executive: |
Spacebar Masters alert!
Thematic Challenge Voting Page
|Jun-13-12|| ||chesstoplay: Hi! We're working on some summer plans. What is the name and location of the buffet again? Not sure what we can fit in, but I love a great buffet. TY.|
|Jun-20-12|| ||chesstoplay: TY again for the link!
My wife is looking at it as we'll be 35 minutes away in Lancaster.
We did a bit of the Amish run last year to towns like Bird In Hand just south of the buffet.
|Jun-27-12|| ||chesstoplay: Hi <K>,
Our best guess so far is July 7th and 8th.
We'll finalize this weekend. I'll let you know.
We are staying about 35 minutes from the buffet at the "Arts" Hotel in Lancaster.
|Jul-11-12|| ||chesstoplay: Hi < kutztown46 >,
We are finally home.
TY for the great time!!!
We loved the smorgasbord!
I need several days to recover from our "vacation".
I'll try calling you over the weekend.
BTW, I checked out the Beg. Bridge books by Grant.
|Sep-11-12|| ||ajile: <Analysis by Stockfish 2.2.2 JA (38-ply, 16 hours): |
1. ² (0.68): 10.g4 Nh4 11.Nxh4 Bxh4 12.f4 f5 13.exf6 Bxf6 14.g5 Be7 15.Bg4 Nf8 16.Nd2 Bf5 17.Bxf5 exf5 18.Nf3 Ng6 19.Ne5 Qd6 20.Be3 Qe6 21.Qh5 0-0-0 22.Kg2 Kb8 23.Rae1 Nxe5 24.fxe5 c5 25.Qf3 Rdf8>
But doesn't appear you checked this line all the way to the end.
Analysis by Rybka 2.3.2a mp 32-bit : 21 ply
1. = (0.00): 24...g6
25.Qh6 Bf8 26.Qh4 Be7
27.Qh6 Bf8 28.Qh4 Be7
29.Qh6 Bf8 30.Qh4 Be7
2. = (0.07): 24...Rc8
25.Rf4 g6 26.Qh6 a6 27.b4
Bf8 28.Qh3 h5 29.Kg3 Be7
30.Rh4 Rc7 31.Rf1
Not trying to be mean but this is really sloppy analysis that gives an inaccurate representation. Thing is I'm kind of hoping he doesn't play 9..Be7 since everything I'm seeing shows it's a probable draw. This is why I'm not posting my lines until after he moves. I like that everyone is posting that 9..Be7 is busted for Black.
|Sep-11-12|| ||kutztown46: <ajile> I'm sorry that my analysis does not meet with your approval. No, I did not do any sliding analysis - don't have time right now. Infinite analysis is something I can do when I'm very busy. I just let the engine run and it takes only a few minutes to copy, paste and post the results. Sliding forward is a necessary part of the process, as is the initial establishment of baselines.|
|Sep-21-12|| ||AylerKupp: <kutztown46> I just noticed that Stockfish 2.3 is available. I don't know what difference there is between this version and 2.2.2 but you might want to check it out.|
|Sep-24-12|| ||kutztown46: <AK> Thanks. I'll look into it when I have time.|
|Sep-27-12|| ||AylerKupp: <kutztown46> It seems that recently one of us is usually following the other in posting analyses in the various forums. Have you tried Stockfish 2.3 yet? I haven't. According to this post by Marco Costalba, Stockfish 2.3 is primarily a bug fix with very minor ELO improvement:|
"ELO increase is very limited, it is mainly a minor release to flush
the accumulated work. From the user point of view the biggest thing is
that SF should not crash anymore even with many threads because a
nasty SMP bug causing a rare but repetitive crash has been fixed.
But you probably shouldn't bother. Apparently 2.3 fixed some bugs but introduced others. So there is already a Stockfish 2.3.1 available for download. I downloaded it and installed it, but haven't tried it yet.
|Nov-22-12|| ||chesstoplay: Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wife!!|
|Nov-27-12|| ||chesstoplay: Hi < J > ,
You and Stockfish are doing a great job helping the World Team!
I hope you can keep it up until there are no surprises left.
I called GMVA for his birthday as he and my Mom share the same Bday -- her 80th!
I might have a letter printed in an upcoming issue of Chess Life. I'll let you know if and when I see it.
Have you had a chance to look at the copies of Chess Life I gave you this summer?
Also, how is Bridge going for you?
I could not commit as many evenings to it as you do.
I did take a 10 week Police Academy course through our town. It took up to 4 hours every Wednesday night per class. So maybe in the future, I'll try a beginners Bridge site and get destroyed for a while until I start to get it.
Please send me an e-mail with your home address so < J > and I can send you and < D > a Christmas card.
|Dec-24-12|| ||WinKing: Merry Christmas <kutztown46> to you and yours! :)|
|Dec-24-12|| ||Golden Executive: Merry Christmas to you and your family <Kutztown46>!|
< Earlier Kibitzing · PAGE 89 OF 90 ·