|European Club Cup (2019)|
The 35th European Club Cup took place from 10-16 November 2019 in Ulcinj, Montenegro. The tournament was a 7-round Swiss team event played with the standard time-control of 90 minutes for 40 moves and 30 more minutes till the end of the game, with a 30-second increment per move from move 1. Standings were determined by match points (2-1-0), and individual performance prizes were on offer for each board. The matches were played on six boards, and each team could have two reserve players. There were 66 teams, and 457 players. Tournament director: Petr Pisk. Chief arbiter: Panagiotis Nikolopoulos.
Obiettivo Risarcimento of Padova, Italy (Rapport, Adams, Leko, Pons, Jones, Saric, Vocaturo and Brunello, captained by Cristiano Quaranta) won with 14 match points.
Official site: http://sahcg.me/euclubcup/
Previous: European Club Cup (2018). Women's section: European Club Cup (Women) (2019)
| page 2 of 30; games 26-50 of 738
|26. F Seresin vs P Hanko
|| ||1-0||48||2019||European Club Cup||E63 King's Indian, Fianchetto, Panno Variation|
|27. J Magat vs Francesco Bettalli
|| ||½-½||47||2019||European Club Cup||A49 King's Indian, Fianchetto without c4|
|28. A Marechal vs R Mamedov
|| ||0-1||46||2019||European Club Cup||B23 Sicilian, Closed|
|29. V Asadli vs C Houriez
|| ||1-0||38||2019||European Club Cup||B12 Caro-Kann Defense|
|30. H Wirthensohn vs R Bury
|| ||1-0||37||2019||European Club Cup||A06 Reti Opening|
|31. A Indjic vs H Vedder
|| ||1-0||32||2019||European Club Cup||A04 Reti Opening|
|32. N Friedrich vs Korab Saraci
|| ||1-0||28||2019||European Club Cup||C42 Petrov Defense|
|33. B Misini vs F Goldstern
|| ||½-½||52||2019||European Club Cup||B43 Sicilian, Kan, 5.Nc3|
|34. L Draskovic vs A Pijpers
|| ||½-½||51||2019||European Club Cup||A11 English, Caro-Kann Defensive System|
|35. J Sprenger vs Aleksandar Tomic
|| ||½-½||41||2019||European Club Cup||B43 Sicilian, Kan, 5.Nc3|
|36. Danilo Pobor vs E van Haastert
|| ||0-1||38||2019||European Club Cup||D02 Queen's Pawn Game|
|37. J W De Jong vs Milo Pobor
|| ||1-0||34||2019||European Club Cup||B47 Sicilian, Taimanov (Bastrikov) Variation|
|38. Savo Vujovic vs M E Van Wissen
|| ||½-½||51||2019||European Club Cup||C18 French, Winawer|
|39. R Van Ketel vs Peko Djurovic
|| ||1-0||30||2019||European Club Cup||D35 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|40. G Kjartansson vs L Pescatore
|| ||½-½||93||2019||European Club Cup||B00 Uncommon King's Pawn Opening|
|41. Valerio Carnicelli vs H A Gretarsson
|| ||1-0||42||2019||European Club Cup||B06 Robatsch|
|42. M Ezat vs R Ramondino
|| ||1-0||40||2019||European Club Cup||A48 King's Indian|
|43. C Marzano vs Petursson
|| ||0-1||41||2019||European Club Cup||E12 Queen's Indian|
|44. I Johannesson vs N Pienabarca
|| ||1-0||23||2019||European Club Cup||D02 Queen's Pawn Game|
|45. A Zymberi vs Vogt
|| ||½-½||59||2019||European Club Cup||C11 French|
|46. L Brunner vs A Fejzullahu
|| ||0-1||40||2019||European Club Cup||D55 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|47. J van de Griendt vs V Ivic
|| ||0-1||35||2019||European Club Cup||E62 King's Indian, Fianchetto|
|48. Mihajlo Stojanovic vs R Vedder
|| ||½-½||47||2019||European Club Cup||D26 Queen's Gambit Accepted|
|49. Laurents van Twillert vs Vuk Damjanovic
|| ||½-½||39||2019||European Club Cup||B80 Sicilian, Scheveningen|
|50. G Vucinic vs D de Graaf
|| ||½-½||42||2019||European Club Cup||B09 Pirc, Austrian Attack|
| page 2 of 30; games 26-50 of 738
There is no kibitzing for this page, yet.
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any gratuitous name-calling
of any members—including Admin and Owners—or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC