Previous edition: ... [more]
Player: Vasilios Kotronias
| page 1 of 1; 12 games
|1. M Krysztofiak vs Kotronias
||0-1||47||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B31 Sicilian, Rossolimo Variation|
|2. Kotronias vs S Siebrecht
|| ||1-0||40||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B42 Sicilian, Kan|
|3. Krasenkow vs Kotronias
||1-0||38||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E92 King's Indian|
|4. Kotronias vs J M Lopez Martinez
|| ||1-0||38||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C80 Ruy Lopez, Open|
|5. Bologan vs Kotronias
|| ||½-½||48||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B67 Sicilian, Richter-Rauzer Attack, 7...a6 Defense, 8...Bd7|
|6. Kotronias vs Mamedyarov
|| ||1-0||37||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C80 Ruy Lopez, Open|
|7. Van Wely vs Kotronias
|| ||½-½||45||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E97 King's Indian|
|8. Kotronias vs S Volkov
|| ||½-½||20||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C05 French, Tarrasch|
|9. Kotronias vs Eljanov
|| ||½-½||35||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B33 Sicilian|
|10. Jobava vs Kotronias
|| ||0-1||70||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E90 King's Indian|
|11. Kotronias vs Radjabov
|| ||½-½||10||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B45 Sicilian, Taimanov|
|12. Rublevsky vs Kotronias
|| ||½-½||44||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B31 Sicilian, Rossolimo Variation|
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC