| page 1 of 20; games 1-25 of 482
|1. S Guliev vs A Krzymowska
|| ||1-0||47||2005||6th European Individual Championship||A49 King's Indian, Fianchetto without c4|
|2. Nijboer vs P Stoma
|| ||1-0||40||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B43 Sicilian, Kan, 5.Nc3|
|3. E Postny vs M Kuraszkiewicz
|| ||1-0||53||2005||6th European Individual Championship||D15 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|4. M Parligras vs M Tazbir
|| ||1-0||38||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B42 Sicilian, Kan|
|5. D Mastrovasilis vs S Citak
|| ||1-0||29||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C43 Petrov, Modern Attack|
|6. V S Popov vs L Mazi
|| ||1-0||35||2005||6th European Individual Championship||D21 Queen's Gambit Accepted|
|7. T Michalczak vs R Wojtaszek
||1-0||33||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B22 Sicilian, Alapin|
|8. V Chuchelov vs F Bruno
|| ||1-0||48||2005||6th European Individual Championship||A06 Reti Opening|
|9. S Azarov vs J Zawadzka
|| ||1-0||37||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C78 Ruy Lopez|
|10. G Guseinov vs L Babujian
|| ||1-0||22||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C65 Ruy Lopez, Berlin Defense|
|11. I Kurnosov vs A Kachur
|| ||1-0||37||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B42 Sicilian, Kan|
|12. L Kritz vs A Leniart
|| ||1-0||34||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C45 Scotch Game|
|13. Y Erturan vs M Perunovic
|| ||1-0||45||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B31 Sicilian, Rossolimo Variation|
|14. C Balogh vs L Wojcicki
|| ||1-0||21||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B50 Sicilian|
|15. Winants vs A Szewczak
||1-0||31||2005||6th European Individual Championship||A45 Queen's Pawn Game|
|16. O Gritsak vs R Krasiewicz
|| ||1-0||29||2005||6th European Individual Championship||D02 Queen's Pawn Game|
|17. M Prusikin vs T Galazewski
|| ||1-0||31||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E92 King's Indian|
|18. D Baramidze vs M Kopczynski
|| ||1-0||45||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B78 Sicilian, Dragon, Yugoslav Attack, 10.castle long|
|19. J Gdanski vs K Godlauskas
|| ||1-0||41||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C07 French, Tarrasch|
|20. B Bente vs S Sulskis
|| ||1-0||53||2005||6th European Individual Championship||A41 Queen's Pawn Game (with ...d6)|
|21. C Lupulescu vs R Bugajski
|| ||1-0||31||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B80 Sicilian, Scheveningen|
|22. Carlsen vs M Praszak
||1-0||33||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B76 Sicilian, Dragon, Yugoslav Attack|
|23. V Babula vs M Luch
|| ||1-0||77||2005||6th European Individual Championship||D21 Queen's Gambit Accepted|
|24. M Dziuba vs J Stocek
|| ||1-0||31||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E11 Bogo-Indian Defense|
|25. A Dreev vs M Godena
|| ||1-0||58||2005||6th European Individual Championship||D45 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
| page 1 of 20; games 1-25 of 482
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC