| page 1 of 20; games 1-25 of 500
|1. D Swiercz vs A Shomoev
|| ||½-½||32||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B54 Sicilian|
|2. Z Izoria vs B Thorfinnsson
|| ||½-½||37||2005||6th European Individual Championship||D85 Grunfeld|
|3. Areshchenko vs G Jones
|| ||½-½||41||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B75 Sicilian, Dragon, Yugoslav Attack|
|4. V Gaprindashvili vs R Markus
|| ||½-½||56||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E39 Nimzo-Indian, Classical, Pirc Variation|
|5. B Socko vs M Erdogdu
|| ||½-½||60||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C80 Ruy Lopez, Open|
|6. M Bakalarz vs Ulf Andersson
||½-½||95||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C07 French, Tarrasch|
|7. M Roiz vs D Kuljasevic
|| ||½-½||37||2005||6th European Individual Championship||D11 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|8. D Bocharov vs C Maier
|| ||½-½||43||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E67 King's Indian, Fianchetto|
|9. V K Neverov vs M Lanzani
|| ||½-½||30||2005||6th European Individual Championship||A13 English|
|10. M Ondozi vs A Kornev
|| ||½-½||62||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B18 Caro-Kann, Classical|
|11. M Rutkowski vs T Markowski
|| ||½-½||32||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B41 Sicilian, Kan|
|12. Romanishin vs D Guadalpi
|| ||½-½||56||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E06 Catalan, Closed, 5.Nf3|
|13. B Kadziolka vs Kuzubov
|| ||½-½||19||2005||6th European Individual Championship||D45 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
|14. J Skurski vs Grigoriants
|| ||½-½||26||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B83 Sicilian|
|15. B Esen vs Potkin
|| ||½-½||96||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E39 Nimzo-Indian, Classical, Pirc Variation|
|16. R Azimi vs Ftacnik
|| ||½-½||47||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B00 Uncommon King's Pawn Opening|
|17. W Moranda vs Jakovenko
|| ||½-½||40||2005||6th European Individual Championship||D15 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|18. V Iordachescu vs A Tzermiadianos
|| ||½-½||49||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B01 Scandinavian|
|19. Pelletier vs T Abergel
|| ||½-½||70||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E11 Bogo-Indian Defense|
|20. N Guliyev vs Bologan
|| ||½-½||82||2005||6th European Individual Championship||E94 King's Indian, Orthodox|
|21. Motylev vs G Dizdar
|| ||½-½||22||2005||6th European Individual Championship||C11 French|
|22. J Smeets vs Sakaev
|| ||½-½||33||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|23. V Malakhov vs I Khairullin
|| ||½-½||46||2005||6th European Individual Championship||B40 Sicilian|
|24. L'Ami vs Nisipeanu
|| ||½-½||33||2005||6th European Individual Championship||A56 Benoni Defense|
|25. Kiril D Georgiev vs H Stevic
|| ||½-½||60||2005||6th European Individual Championship||D27 Queen's Gambit Accepted, Classical|
| page 1 of 20; games 1-25 of 500
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC