Previous edition: ... [more]
Player: Ashot Gamletovich Anastasian
| page 1 of 1; 9 games
< Earlier Kibitzing · PAGE 5 OF 6 ·
|Apr-14-06|| ||Knight13: Pretty suprising how Ivanchuk can keep his 2700 rating when he's drawing against all these 2600s...|
|Apr-14-06|| ||Ivan23: Chucky is +4 =5 at Kusadasi and is projected to win 1 ELO point so far.|
|Apr-14-06|| ||acirce: Shows how very difficult it is even for great players to win big swisses like this, and why you can't expect them to do that other than now and then. Ivanchuk is performing above his rating and still is a whole point behind the leader, sharing 2nd place with 4 other players.|
|Apr-14-06|| ||yalie: did anyone else notice .. no topalov / anand in Dortmund this year. only Kramnik / Leko among the regulars.|
|Apr-14-06|| ||AlexandraThess: Kiril Georgiev is playing very strong in the endgames.Maybe the best player in the endgame at the moment. If you don't believe -check his games!|
|Apr-14-06|| ||walker: something is wrong with the applet. is it me or the site is down?|
|Apr-14-06|| ||Ivan23: <walker> I don't have any problems with viewing games today.|
|Apr-14-06|| ||Ivan23: Belov-Kozul drawn too, look like I'll have a good day prediction wise.|
|Apr-14-06|| ||mang00neg: Ivanchuk wins in perhaps the most straight-forward GM game I've seen.|
|Apr-14-06|| ||Ivan23: Ivanchuk-Berescu 1-0
Kozul remains in lead with 8.5 and Ivanchuk trails by 1/2 point
|Apr-14-06|| ||whatthefat: Oh dear, I've gone from 3/4 winning bets yesterday to 0/7 today, lol! Damn this thing is addictive! :)|
|Apr-14-06|| ||notyetagm: <whatthefat: Oh dear, I've gone from 3/4 winning bets yesterday to 0/7 today, lol!>|
Chessbookie tells you: Where's my damn money?
|Apr-14-06|| ||notyetagm: How many rounds is this tournament?
|Apr-14-06|| ||WannaBe: <notyetagm> If you are winning in the ChessBookie Game there are not enough rounds, if you are losing, too many!|
|Apr-14-06|| ||notyetagm: <Wannabe> The bookie always wins in the end, baby. :-)|
|Apr-14-06|| ||OhoBoho: Breaking news: Topalov vs Kramnik in September
|Apr-14-06|| ||OhoBoho: http://www.chessbase.com/|
|Apr-14-06|| ||Ivan23: Last round pairings on top boards:
Kozul (8) - Izoria (7)
Belov (7) - Ivanchuk (7,5)
Inarkiev (7) - Nikolic (7)
Georgiev (7) - Gurevich (6,5)
|Apr-14-06|| ||Maroczy: Former European champion Macieja has played some tough draws vs. Jobava, Shanava and Gurevitch. He's having one of his best efforts in a long time.|
|Apr-14-06|| ||notyetagm: <Ivan23: Last round pairings on top boards:>|
I thought this tournament was 13 rounds? This is only rounds 11.
|Apr-15-06|| ||Ivan23: <notyetagm> Only 11 rounds will be played. Last round today, tie-breakers in Sunday and closing ceremony and departures in Monday (hence Apr 4 - Apr 17).|
|Apr-15-06|| ||Ivan23: Kozul-Izoria drawn after 5 minutes and 10 moves played. Ivanchuk needs a win with Black in an Exchange Slav against Belov to share 1st place with Kozul.|
|Apr-15-06|| ||whatthefat: Well, I decided to give Georgiev one last chance to win me back my chessbucks. Unfortunately, I overlooked the fact that HE'S SOFT AS ANYTHING AND CAN ONLY LAST 9 MOVES AS WHITE!! Ahem... excuse me.. getting all worked up here...|
|Apr-15-06|| ||keypusher: Belov appears to have no objection to a draw, but Ivanchuk seems to be trying to win.|
<whatthefat> LOL. Glancing over Georgiev's games so far, I am sure he was very tired.
|Apr-15-06|| ||whatthefat: <keypusher>
Yeah, I know, it's actually a pretty impressive result for him. Just a shame he had to cost me about a grand of imaginary money along the way.
< Earlier Kibitzing · PAGE 5 OF 6 ·
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any gratuitous name-calling
of any members—including Admin and Owners—or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC