|European Club Cup (Women) (2007)|
The 12th European Club Cup for Women was a 7-round Swiss team tournament held at the Limra Hotel in Kemer, Antalya Province, Turkey, 3-9 October 2007, with the participation of 18 clubs from 10 countries, including defending champions Mika of Yerevan, Armenia, which brought into play Chiburdanidze, Danielian, Khurtsidze and Mkrtchian. Of the 83 players, 7 were GM's and 22 IM's. Each team match was played over four boards, with 2 points for a team win and 1 point for a draw. Time control: 90 minutes for 40 moves, then 30 more minutes till the end of the game, with a 30-second increment from move one. First prize: 5,000 euros. Chief organizer: European Chess Union and Turkish Chess Federation. Chief arbiter: Ozgur Solakoglu, assisted by Werner Stubenvoll and Dirk de Ridder.
Cercle d'Echecs de Monte-Carlo (Koneru, Cramling, Zhu Chen, Socko, Skripchenko) won on tiebreak ahead of Russian AVS Krasnoturinsk (Yuhua Xu, Stefanova, Matveeva, Anna Muzychuk, Pogonina), both with 11/14. Mika was 3rd on tiebreak with 10/14.
Official site: http://euroclub2007.tsf.org.tr/
Previous: European Club Cup (Women) (2006). Next: European Club Cup (Women) (2008). Open section: European Club Cup (2007)
| page 1 of 11; games 1-25 of 252
| page 1 of 11; games 1-25 of 252
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any gratuitous name-calling
of any members—including Admin and Owners—or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2020, Chessgames Services LLC