|Hainan Danzhou GM (2010)|
The 1st Hainan Danzhou GM tournament was played in Danzhou city, Hainan province, China, 11-20 June 2010. Time control: 90 minutes for the whole game, with a 30-second increment per move from move one. Tournament director: Ye Jiangchuan. Chief arbiter: Xu Yaping. Bu Xiangzhi won on tiebreak ahead of Li Chao, both with 6/9.
Chessdom report: http://reports.chessdom.com/news-20... TWIC: http://theweekinchess.com/chessnews... Crosstable (http://chess-results.com/tnr35053.a...) :
Next edition: Hainan Danzhou GM (2011)
Age Elo 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
1 Bu Xiangzhi 24 2681 * ½ 1 0 1 1 ½ ½ ½ 1 6
2 Li Chao 21 2619 ½ * ½ ½ ½ 0 1 1 1 1 6
3 Ding Liren 17 2547 0 ½ * 1 1 ½ 1 ½ ½ ½ 5½
4 Wang Hao 20 2722 1 ½ 0 * 1 ½ 0 1 1 ½ 5½
5 Zhou Jianchao 22 2652 0 ½ 0 0 * 1 1 ½ 1 1 5
6 Zhao Jun 23 2574 0 1 ½ ½ 0 * ½ ½ 0 1 4
7 Zhou Weiqi 23 2585 ½ 0 0 1 0 ½ * ½ ½ 1 4
8 Yu Yangyi 16 2585 ½ 0 ½ 0 ½ ½ ½ * ½ ½ 3½
9 Yifan Hou 16 2589 ½ 0 ½ 0 0 1 ½ ½ * ½ 3½
10 Ni Hua 27 2667 0 0 ½ ½ 0 0 0 ½ ½ * 2
| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 45
|1. Zhou Weiqi vs Bu Xiangzhi
|| ||½-½||32||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||C42 Petrov Defense|
|2. Ding Liren vs Zhou Jianchao
||1-0||38||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||D17 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|3. Yu Yangyi vs Ni Hua
|| ||½-½||73||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||C26 Vienna|
|4. Wang Hao vs Li Chao
|| ||½-½||31||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||D72 Neo-Grunfeld, 5.cd, Main line|
|5. Yifan Hou vs Zhao Jun
|| ||1-0||34||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||B53 Sicilian|
|6. Zhou Weiqi vs Ding Liren
|| ||0-1||61||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||D78 Neo-Grunfeld, 6.O-O c6|
|7. Zhou Jianchao vs Yu Yangyi
|| ||½-½||31||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||D11 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|8. Ni Hua vs Wang Hao
|| ||½-½||32||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||B42 Sicilian, Kan|
|9. Li Chao vs Yifan Hou
||1-0||29||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||B82 Sicilian, Scheveningen|
|10. Bu Xiangzhi vs Zhao Jun
|| ||1-0||48||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||E81 King's Indian, Samisch|
|11. Zhao Jun vs Li Chao
|| ||1-0||64||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||D75 Neo-Grunfeld, 6.cd Nxd5, 7.O-O c5, 8.dxc5|
|12. Yifan Hou vs Ni Hua
|| ||½-½||38||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||C53 Giuoco Piano|
|13. Wang Hao vs Zhou Jianchao
||1-0||18||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||E81 King's Indian, Samisch|
|14. Yu Yangyi vs Zhou Weiqi
|| ||½-½||39||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||B12 Caro-Kann Defense|
|15. Ding Liren vs Bu Xiangzhi
||0-1||41||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||D17 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|16. Bu Xiangzhi vs Li Chao
|| ||½-½||47||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||A16 English|
|17. Ni Hua vs Zhao Jun
|| ||0-1||32||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||B51 Sicilian, Canal-Sokolsky (Rossolimo) Attack|
|18. Zhou Jianchao vs Yifan Hou
|| ||1-0||40||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||D38 Queen's Gambit Declined, Ragozin Variation|
|19. Zhou Weiqi vs Wang Hao
|| ||1-0||35||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||D38 Queen's Gambit Declined, Ragozin Variation|
|20. Ding Liren vs Yu Yangyi
|| ||½-½||37||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||D16 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|21. Li Chao vs Ni Hua
|| ||1-0||51||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||C67 Ruy Lopez|
|22. Zhao Jun vs Zhou Jianchao
||0-1||46||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||D76 Neo-Grunfeld, 6.cd Nxd5, 7.O-O Nb6|
|23. Yifan Hou vs Zhou Weiqi
|| ||½-½||52||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||B18 Caro-Kann, Classical|
|24. Wang Hao vs Ding Liren
||0-1||54||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||C11 French|
|25. Yu Yangyi vs Bu Xiangzhi
|| ||½-½||31||2010||Hainan Danzhou GM||B30 Sicilian|
| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 45
|Jun-25-10|| ||Don Cossacks: What happened to Ni Hua?He just won the Asian Individual Championships recently.|
|Jun-28-10|| ||paavoh: @Don Cossacks: Exhausted, perhaps?|
|Jan-13-13|| ||fref: Wow, this tournament could practically have been the national championship!|
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC