| page 1 of 33; games 1-25 of 803
|1. Y Zhou vs J Shepley
||1-0||43||2012||London Chess Classic Open||B01 Scandinavian|
|2. W Rusek vs P Gregory
|| ||½-½||14||2012||London Chess Classic Open||D10 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|3. M Dydak vs P Roberson
|| ||0-1||21||2012||London Chess Classic Open||C18 French, Winawer|
|4. S Kojima vs D Casiot
|| ||1-0||29||2012||London Chess Classic Open||A95 Dutch, Stonewall|
|5. O Jeitz vs J Richardson
|| ||½-½||22||2012||London Chess Classic Open||A20 English|
|6. B Kvisvik vs T Rogers
|| ||½-½||54||2012||London Chess Classic Open||D30 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|7. P Barasi vs T Moriuchi
|| ||0-1||34||2012||London Chess Classic Open||D00 Queen's Pawn Game|
|8. F Steil-Antoni vs J Chilton
|| ||1-0||37||2012||London Chess Classic Open||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|9. C A Gibson vs J Zimmermann
|| ||0-1||36||2012||London Chess Classic Open||E81 King's Indian, Samisch|
|10. J Kouchak vs M Szalontay
|| ||0-1||28||2012||London Chess Classic Open||A46 Queen's Pawn Game|
|11. A Hortillosa vs J Rudd
|| ||0-1||27||2012||London Chess Classic Open||B00 Uncommon King's Pawn Opening|
|12. B Arvola Notkevich vs A Koch
|| ||1-0||55||2012||London Chess Classic Open||C45 Scotch Game|
|13. T Bermingham vs N Croad
|| ||0-1||47||2012||London Chess Classic Open||D02 Queen's Pawn Game|
|14. M E Osborne vs W Phillips
|| ||1-0||37||2012||London Chess Classic Open||E92 King's Indian|
|15. L Dror vs P Tozer
|| ||0-1||24||2012||London Chess Classic Open||C11 French|
|16. D Coleman vs R Boger
|| ||½-½||16||2012||London Chess Classic Open||B92 Sicilian, Najdorf, Opocensky Variation|
|17. R Pleininger vs B Szabo
|| ||0-1||33||2012||London Chess Classic Open||B00 Uncommon King's Pawn Opening|
|18. R Bates vs P Obiamiwe
||1-0||36||2012||London Chess Classic Open||E63 King's Indian, Fianchetto, Panno Variation|
|19. I Iyengar vs P Golubka
|| ||0-1||42||2012||London Chess Classic Open||A49 King's Indian, Fianchetto without c4|
|20. L D'Costa vs A French
|| ||1-0||50||2012||London Chess Classic Open||A11 English, Caro-Kann Defensive System|
|21. C Kreuzer vs K Lee
|| ||0-1||38||2012||London Chess Classic Open||B03 Alekhine's Defense|
|22. C Hanley vs Orison Carlile
|| ||1-0||30||2012||London Chess Classic Open||A96 Dutch, Classical Variation|
|23. H Ditmas vs Sarakauskas
|| ||0-1||27||2012||London Chess Classic Open||A41 Queen's Pawn Game (with ...d6)|
|24. M Ferguson vs Martijn Pauw
|| ||1-0||21||2012||London Chess Classic Open||B52 Sicilian, Canal-Sokolsky (Rossolimo) Attack|
|25. A Zymberi vs K Millward
|| ||1-0||36||2012||London Chess Classic Open||A42 Modern Defense, Averbakh System|
| page 1 of 33; games 1-25 of 803
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any gratuitous name-calling
of any members—including Admin and Owners—or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC