Karpova: List of the special prizes
A) From the Louis Freiherr von Rothschild trust, the 1st and 2nd prize (150 + 100 K) for best result in the 2nd cycle shared <Erich Cohn> and <Oldrich Duras> - together 250 K. The 3rd prize for best result in the 2nd cycle was awarded to <Jeno Szekely> - 50 K.
B) The Chigorin Memorial prize of the St. Petersburg Chess Society was awarded to <Richard Reti> - 100 K.
C) The Albert von Rothschild Memorial prize of the Vienna Chess Club was awarded to <Richard Reti> for his game against Flamberg - 200 K.
D) The Muzio prize, donated by Albert N. Hallgarten, received <Richard Reti> for the same game as in C - 100 K.
E) The Kieseritzky prize, donated by the Cracow Chess Club, was awarded to <Erich Cohn> for his game against Leonhardt - 100 K.
F) The prize for the best Bishop Gambit, donated by the Stockholm Chess Society was awarded to <Oldrich Duras> for his game agaisnt Spielmann - 100 K.
G) The 5 Rice trophies, donated by I. L. Rice, were awarded to
1) <Richard Reti> for the game against von Freymann - 50 K.
2) <Rudolf Spielmann> for the game against Reti - 50 K.
3) <Alexander Flamberg> for the game against Duras - 50 K.
4) <Erich Cohn> for the game against von Freymann - 50 K.
5) <Gustav Nyholm> for the game against Spielmann - 50 K.
The special prizes in total were 1,150 K.
Source: Page 37 of the February-March 1912 'Wiener Schachzeitung'