| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 45
|1. Leko vs S Conquest
|| ||1-0||50||1997||Yopal||B07 Pirc|
|2. I E Morovic-Fernandez vs N Gamboa
|3. Miles vs G Garcia
|| ||1-0||52||1997||Yopal||A13 English|
|4. A Zapata vs W Arencibia Rodriguez
|| ||½-½||22||1997||Yopal||B15 Caro-Kann|
|5. A Rodriguez Cespedes vs G Milos
|| ||½-½||41||1997||Yopal||B44 Sicilian|
|6. N Gamboa vs Leko
|| ||½-½||30||1997||Yopal||A57 Benko Gambit|
|7. A Rodriguez Cespedes vs I E Morovic-Fernandez
|| ||½-½||26||1997||Yopal||B92 Sicilian, Najdorf, Opocensky Variation|
|8. W Arencibia Rodriguez vs Miles
|| ||1-0||43||1997||Yopal||D20 Queen's Gambit Accepted|
|9. S Conquest vs A Zapata
|| ||0-1||39||1997||Yopal||B40 Sicilian|
|10. G Milos vs G Garcia
|| ||1-0||37||1997||Yopal||A17 English|
|11. G Garcia vs W Arencibia Rodriguez
|| ||½-½||44||1997||Yopal||C93 Ruy Lopez, Closed, Smyslov Defense|
|12. A Zapata vs N Gamboa
|| ||½-½||25||1997||Yopal||B85 Sicilian, Scheveningen, Classical|
|13. Miles vs S Conquest
|| ||0-1||48||1997||Yopal||D45 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
|14. I E Morovic-Fernandez vs G Milos
|| ||½-½||24||1997||Yopal||B88 Sicilian, Fischer-Sozin Attack|
|15. Leko vs A Rodriguez Cespedes
|| ||1-0||41||1997||Yopal||B67 Sicilian, Richter-Rauzer Attack, 7...a6 Defense, 8...Bd7|
|16. G Milos vs W Arencibia Rodriguez
|| ||1-0||56||1997||Yopal||C98 Ruy Lopez, Closed, Chigorin|
|17. I E Morovic-Fernandez vs Leko
|| ||½-½||12||1997||Yopal||C50 Giuoco Piano|
|18. S Conquest vs G Garcia
|| ||0-1||49||1997||Yopal||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|19. A Rodriguez Cespedes vs A Zapata
|| ||½-½||22||1997||Yopal||B42 Sicilian, Kan|
|20. N Gamboa vs Miles
|| ||½-½||49||1997||Yopal||E76 King's Indian, Four Pawns Attack|
|21. G Garcia vs N Gamboa
|| ||1-0||42||1997||Yopal||B33 Sicilian|
|22. A Zapata vs I E Morovic-Fernandez
|| ||½-½||42||1997||Yopal||B87 Sicilian, Fischer-Sozin with ...a6 and ...b5|
|23. W Arencibia Rodriguez vs S Conquest
|| ||½-½||26||1997||Yopal||A48 King's Indian|
|24. Miles vs A Rodriguez Cespedes
|25. Leko vs G Milos
|| ||½-½||44||1997||Yopal||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 45
There is no kibitzing for this page, yet.
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC