| page 1 of 10; games 1-25 of 238
|1. Le Quang Liem vs Grischuk
|| ||0-1||46||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||E97 King's Indian|
|2. A Giri vs Ivanchuk
|| ||1-0||19||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||E15 Queen's Indian|
|3. L Dominguez vs Karjakin
|| ||½-½||32||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||C77 Ruy Lopez|
|4. Aronian vs Radjabov
|| ||1-0||60||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||A48 King's Indian|
|5. Karjakin vs Radjabov
||0-1||40||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||B30 Sicilian|
|6. Ivanchuk vs L Dominguez
|| ||½-½||18||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|7. Wang Yue vs A Giri
|| ||½-½||60||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||A37 English, Symmetrical|
|8. Mamedyarov vs M Vachier-Lagrave
||0-1||25||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||D90 Grunfeld|
|9. I Nepomniachtchi vs Ponomariov
||1-0||39||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||C45 Scotch Game|
|10. Grischuk vs Wang Hao
|| ||½-½||34||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||B12 Caro-Kann Defense|
|11. Le Quang Liem vs Leko
|| ||½-½||136||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||E15 Queen's Indian|
|12. Kamsky vs Aronian
|| ||0-1||61||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||D02 Queen's Pawn Game|
|13. Leko vs Kamsky
|| ||0-1||62||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||B15 Caro-Kann|
|14. Wang Hao vs Le Quang Liem
|| ||½-½||56||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||D30 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|15. Ponomariov vs Grischuk
|| ||0-1||70||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||B12 Caro-Kann Defense|
|16. M Vachier-Lagrave vs I Nepomniachtchi
||0-1||42||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||C03 French, Tarrasch|
|17. A Giri vs Mamedyarov
|| ||0-1||43||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||D73 Neo-Grunfeld, 5.Nf3|
|18. L Dominguez vs Wang Yue
|| ||½-½||70||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||B48 Sicilian, Taimanov Variation|
|19. M Vachier-Lagrave vs Wang Yue
||1-0||22||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||B40 Sicilian|
|20. Ponomariov vs Mamedyarov
|| ||0-1||47||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||B12 Caro-Kann Defense|
|21. Wang Hao vs I Nepomniachtchi
|| ||0-1||45||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||A04 Reti Opening|
|22. Kamsky vs I Nepomniachtchi
|| ||½-½||57||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||B06 Robatsch|
|23. Leko vs Mamedyarov
|| ||0-1||36||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||B18 Caro-Kann, Classical|
|24. Wang Hao vs Wang Yue
|| ||½-½||63||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||D11 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|25. Ponomariov vs Ivanchuk
|| ||0-1||46||2013||SportAccord World Mind Games (Men, Blitz)||B47 Sicilian, Taimanov (Bastrikov) Variation|
| page 1 of 10; games 1-25 of 238
|Dec-17-13|| ||notyetagm: First!|
|Dec-18-13|| ||MOLLOYCHESS: I love watching blitz videos. Does anyone know if there is a website which has coverage. Tried the mindgames website but I couldn't find any.
Occasionally people put some up on Youtube but I haven't seen any from this event as of yet.|
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any gratuitous name-calling
of any members—including Admin and Owners—or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC