| page 1 of 6; games 1-25 of 128
|1. A Ramirez Alvarez vs Mason David Miller
|| ||1-0||34||2015||US Open||D11 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|2. S Vibbert vs Jeffrey T Wu
|| ||1-0||41||2015||US Open||B25 Sicilian, Closed|
|3. Rama Gitananda vs S Homa
|| ||0-1||29||2015||US Open||A48 King's Indian|
|4. K Kavutskiy vs James F Savage
|| ||1-0||36||2015||US Open||A80 Dutch|
|5. K Sloan vs P Atoufi
|| ||½-½||37||2015||US Open||E81 King's Indian, Samisch|
|6. David L Kuhns vs S Lower
||0-1||23||2015||US Open||C59 Two Knights|
|7. Jonathan Rasberry vs Joshua Colas
|| ||0-1||50||2015||US Open||A46 Queen's Pawn Game|
|8. B Hu vs S Sobel
||1-0||22||2015||US Open||D19 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav, Dutch|
|9. Gunnar James Andersen vs S Vibbert
|| ||0-1||52||2015||US Open||B49 Sicilian, Taimanov Variation|
|10. A Velikanov vs A Tang
|| ||½-½||29||2015||US Open||D58 Queen's Gambit Declined, Tartakower (Makagonov-Bondarevsky) Syst|
|11. S Homa vs I Aird
|| ||1-0||22||2015||US Open||A41 Queen's Pawn Game (with ...d6)|
|12. S Vibbert vs Joshua Colas
|| ||1-0||45||2015||US Open||B23 Sicilian, Closed|
|13. J Johnson vs Rick Dyberg
|| ||1-0||29||2015||US Open||C44 King's Pawn Game|
|14. Saumik Narayanan vs N Hendrickson
|| ||½-½||41||2015||US Open||A41 Queen's Pawn Game (with ...d6)|
|15. Kenneth Flood Jr vs K Kavutskiy
|| ||0-1||31||2015||US Open||E63 King's Indian, Fianchetto, Panno Variation|
|16. Joshua Colas vs Noah Dennis Fields
|| ||1-0||59||2015||US Open||D35 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|17. Samrug Narayanan vs A Y Belakovskaia
|| ||1-0||50||2015||US Open||B13 Caro-Kann, Exchange|
|18. Dave Mohan vs A Ramirez Alvarez
|| ||0-1||40||2015||US Open||A45 Queen's Pawn Game|
|19. A Velikanov vs J Alexander
|| ||1-0||17||2015||US Open||A45 Queen's Pawn Game|
|20. A Diamant vs Daniel Hung
|| ||1-0||78||2015||US Open||C07 French, Tarrasch|
|21. David L High vs M Molner
|| ||0-1||36||2015||US Open||B06 Robatsch|
|22. A Stukopin vs C Peatman
|| ||1-0||37||2015||US Open||B77 Sicilian, Dragon, Yugoslav Attack|
|23. Shabalov vs Anupama S Rajendra
||1-0||32||2015||US Open||A12 English with b3|
|24. Evan M Ling vs Macieja
|| ||0-1||20||2015||US Open||B40 Sicilian|
|25. Krishnan Warrier vs I Nyzhnyk
|| ||0-1||41||2015||US Open||B41 Sicilian, Kan|
| page 1 of 6; games 1-25 of 128
|Sep-27-17|| ||Tabanus: Comparing with https://www.uschess.org/results/201..., I find 14 players not on that list:|
Sean Vibbert, Tianqi Wang, Advait Patel, Jeffrey T Wu, Michael Chen, Mika A Brattain, Alexander Joshua, Matthew E Fishbein, Akshay Malhotra, Taylor S Brunotts, Jonathan Rasberry, Vignesh Panchanatham, Noah Dennis Fields, and Andrew Zheng.
Most of these played in "Denker HS Champions", see https://www.uschess.org/results/201..., and e. g. Patel won the "Barber K-8 Champions".
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC