|European Club Cup (Women) (2016)|
The 21st Women’s European Club Cup was a 7-round Swiss team tournament held at Hotel Park, Novi Sad, Serbia from 6-12 November 2016. Fourteen clubs from 11 countries took part, including defending champions Nona of Batumi, Georgia which mustered Dzagnidze, Batsiashvili, Khotenashvili, Melia and Mikadze. Of the 65 players, there were 9 GMs and 13 IMs. Each match was played over four boards, with 2 points for a team win and 1 point for a draw. The time control was 90 minutes for 40 moves, then 30 minutes to the end of the game, with 30 seconds added per move from move 1. No draw offers before move 30. Organizers: European Chess Union and Chess Federation of Serbia. Tournament director: Goran Urosevic. Chief arbiter: Ashot Vardapetyan.
Top seed Cercle d'Echecs Monte-Carlo (Hou Yifan, Anna and Mariya Muzychuk, Cramling and Skripchenko) won with 14/14, ahead of Nona with 11/14 and Ugra (Ushenina, Pogonina, Mkrtchian, Nechaeva and Kovanova) with 10/14.
Previous: European Club Cup (Women) (2015). Next: European Club Cup (Women) (2017). Open section: European Club Cup (2016)
| page 1 of 8; games 1-25 of 197
|1. Guoda Perminaite vs J Eric
|| ||½-½||75||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||B22 Sicilian, Alapin|
|2. P Shuvalova vs M Manelidou
|| ||1-0||37||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||C60 Ruy Lopez|
|3. G Mammadzada vs M Efroimski
|| ||½-½||35||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||B56 Sicilian|
|4. M Lahav vs G Mammadova
|| ||0-1||38||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||C05 French, Tarrasch|
|5. N Kazimova vs M Mdivani
|| ||1-0||30||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||E21 Nimzo-Indian, Three Knights|
|6. A Federovski vs A Hojjatova
|| ||0-1||54||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||C07 French, Tarrasch|
|7. L Hapala vs A Bodnaruk
|| ||½-½||50||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|8. E Ovod vs H Mira
|| ||1-0||23||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||D02 Queen's Pawn Game|
|9. M Horvath vs D Belenkaya
|| ||0-1||48||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||D27 Queen's Gambit Accepted, Classical|
|10. A Balaian vs R Zahorovska
|| ||1-0||31||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||B47 Sicilian, Taimanov (Bastrikov) Variation|
|11. N Zhukova vs I Berzina
|| ||½-½||55||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||D12 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|12. Marija Sibajeva vs A Velikic
|| ||0-1||39||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||B17 Caro-Kann, Steinitz Variation|
|13. M Rakic vs Saule Gailiunaite
|| ||1-0||52||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||A88 Dutch, Leningrad, Main Variation with c6|
|14. S Chevannes vs A Savina
|| ||0-1||66||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||E63 King's Indian, Fianchetto, Panno Variation|
|15. D Voit vs A Srebrnic
|| ||1-0||38||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||E70 King's Indian|
|16. A Muzychuk vs E Paehtz
|| ||½-½||22||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||B50 Sicilian|
|17. M Brunello vs M Muzychuk
||0-1||32||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||C53 Giuoco Piano|
|18. P Cramling vs D Di Benedetto
|| ||½-½||51||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||D37 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|19. R Messina vs Skripchenko
|| ||0-1||37||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||E62 King's Indian, Fianchetto|
|20. A M Galliamova vs N Dzagnidze
|| ||½-½||66||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||E60 King's Indian Defense|
|21. N Batsiashvili vs K Ambartsumova
|| ||1-0||56||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||E63 King's Indian, Fianchetto, Panno Variation|
|22. V Nebolsina vs B Khotenashvili
|| ||0-1||54||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||A29 English, Four Knights, Kingside Fianchetto|
|23. M Mikadze vs L Markelova
|| ||1-0||49||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||D02 Queen's Pawn Game|
|24. A Ushenina vs M Socko
|| ||1-0||67||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||D85 Grunfeld|
|25. O Zimina vs L Mkrtchian
|| ||1-0||41||2016||European Club Cup (Women)||A07 King's Indian Attack|
| page 1 of 8; games 1-25 of 197
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any gratuitous name-calling
of any members—including Admin and Owners—or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC