| page 1 of 33; games 1-25 of 825
|1. Kulaots vs A Riazantsev
|| ||½-½||68||2016||European Blitz Championship||B11 Caro-Kann, Two Knights, 3...Bg4|
|2. O Cvitan vs Z Tomazini
|| ||1-0||30||2016||European Blitz Championship||E91 King's Indian|
|3. A Jankovic vs A Bernotas
|| ||1-0||24||2016||European Blitz Championship||E15 Queen's Indian|
|4. D Andreikin vs R Mamedov
|| ||½-½||36||2016||European Blitz Championship||E71 King's Indian, Makagonov System (5.h3)|
|5. Leko vs Navara
||0-1||54||2016||European Blitz Championship||B91 Sicilian, Najdorf, Zagreb (Fianchetto) Variation|
|6. Z Andriasian vs Ponomariov
|| ||0-1||58||2016||European Blitz Championship||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|7. D Anton Guijarro vs Vitiugov
|| ||0-1||53||2016||European Blitz Championship||D37 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|8. I V Kovalenko vs Z Jovanovic
|| ||1-0||76||2016||European Blitz Championship||A10 English|
|9. M Munoz Pantoja vs A Neiksans
|| ||1-0||40||2016||European Blitz Championship||B20 Sicilian|
|10. S Halkias vs Z Kozul
|| ||0-1||48||2016||European Blitz Championship||E92 King's Indian|
|11. I Saric vs A Rakhmanov
|| ||0-1||41||2016||European Blitz Championship||B29 Sicilian, Nimzovich-Rubinstein|
|12. Bologan vs O Bortnyk
|| ||1-0||34||2016||European Blitz Championship||B04 Alekhine's Defense, Modern|
|13. A Riazantsev vs M Marin
|| ||½-½||57||2016||European Blitz Championship||D35 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|14. R Castellanos Rodriguez vs Movsesian
|| ||0-1||75||2016||European Blitz Championship||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|15. F Vallejo Pons vs J Zorko
|| ||1-0||64||2016||European Blitz Championship||E01 Catalan, Closed|
|16. T Kantans vs N Grandelius
|| ||1-0||42||2016||European Blitz Championship||B51 Sicilian, Canal-Sokolsky (Rossolimo) Attack|
|17. A Rigopoulos-Tsigkos vs S Zhigalko
|| ||0-1||40||2016||European Blitz Championship||B30 Sicilian|
|18. Bologan vs A Cherepov
|| ||1-0||28||2016||European Blitz Championship||B05 Alekhine's Defense, Modern|
|19. N Grandelius vs R Lovkov
|| ||1-0||36||2016||European Blitz Championship||A45 Queen's Pawn Game|
|20. M Bartel vs I V Kovalenko
|| ||0-1||61||2016||European Blitz Championship||C18 French, Winawer|
|21. Potkin vs R Wojtaszek
|| ||1-0||61||2016||European Blitz Championship||D31 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|22. I Saric vs Yusupov
|| ||1-0||31||2016||European Blitz Championship||C16 French, Winawer|
|23. K Sychev vs E Alekseev
|| ||0-1||49||2016||European Blitz Championship||C11 French|
|24. N Meskovs vs Movsesian
|| ||½-½||52||2016||European Blitz Championship||E53 Nimzo-Indian, 4.e3|
|25. M Munoz Pantoja vs A Zubritskiy
|| ||1-0||37||2016||European Blitz Championship||B20 Sicilian|
| page 1 of 33; games 1-25 of 825
|Dec-23-16|| ||notyetagm: Andreikin did not lose a single game in the blitz!|
|Dec-23-16|| ||Eyal: An interview with Andreikin on this tournament: https://chess24.com/en/read/news/an...|
|Aug-26-17|| ||Tabanus: Chess-Results has http://www.chess-results.com/tnr245... but gives no crosstable for this event. Or I cannot find it.|
Perhaps too much, even for them.
|Sep-11-17|| ||Tabanus: Anyway, standings list updated for the 45 players with 17 points or more, see European Blitz Championships (2016).|
There are many missing games (>500 players! - and not all in CG). Seven wrong game results found (supposed correct result in parentheses): S Orehek vs M Matlakov, 2016 (0-1), O Bortnyk vs M Luch, 2016 (1-0), Bologan vs N Vitiugov, 2016 (0-1), F Fargere vs A Pavlidis, 2016 (1/2), Z Kozul vs A Rakhmanov, 2016 (0-1), M Marin vs Z Kozul, 2016 (0-1) and Alexander Timerkhanov vs M Kobalia, 2016 (0-1). Slips sent on these.
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any gratuitous name-calling
of any members—including Admin and Owners—or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC