| page 1 of 10; games 1-25 of 232
|1. Atharva Godbole vs Sean Winshand Cuhendi
|| ||½-½||38||2017||HD Bank Cup||B01 Scandinavian|
|2. Li Ruofan vs Tran Tuan Minh
|| ||0-1||78||2017||HD Bank Cup||E32 Nimzo-Indian, Classical|
|3. H Nouri vs J P Gomez
|| ||½-½||23||2017||HD Bank Cup||D04 Queen's Pawn Game|
|4. G Swathi vs Tingjie Lei
|| ||½-½||45||2017||HD Bank Cup||B12 Caro-Kann Defense|
|5. Tuan Minh Le vs M Ervan
||1-0||29||2017||HD Bank Cup||D45 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
|6. Anh Khoi Nguyen vs G Tokhirjonova
|| ||½-½||61||2017||HD Bank Cup||D17 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|7. Huu Thai Le vs D Laylo
||½-½||109||2017||HD Bank Cup||D79 Neo-Grunfeld, 6.O-O, Main line|
|8. J E Garcia vs T Nguyen
||1-0||85||2017||HD Bank Cup||E63 King's Indian, Fianchetto, Panno Variation|
|9. Kaiyu Ning vs Yi Xu
|| ||0-1||60||2017||HD Bank Cup||D38 Queen's Gambit Declined, Ragozin Variation|
|10. P Shyam Nikil vs Thi Kim Phung Vo
|| ||1-0||64||2017||HD Bank Cup||D52 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|11. Lin Yi vs P V Vishnu
|| ||½-½||59||2017||HD Bank Cup||D84 Grunfeld, Grunfeld Gambit Accepted|
|12. Yinglun Xu vs C H Hoang
|| ||1-0||41||2017||HD Bank Cup||E91 King's Indian|
|13. Wynn Zaw Htun vs A Goganov
|| ||½-½||28||2017||HD Bank Cup||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|14. Lin Yi vs Shengxin Zhao
||1-0||40||2017||HD Bank Cup||D11 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|15. A Kavinda vs G Schebler
|| ||1-0||34||2017||HD Bank Cup||B06 Robatsch|
|16. M Ervan vs Le Dan Thuy Tran
|| ||1-0||38||2017||HD Bank Cup||B80 Sicilian, Scheveningen|
|17. V Diu vs Wei Yi
||1-0||19||2017||HD Bank Cup||D44 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
|18. Le Quang Liem vs Vo Thanh Ninh
||1-0||29||2017||HD Bank Cup||D37 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|19. S Cao vs Bu Xiangzhi
||0-1||54||2017||HD Bank Cup||C77 Ruy Lopez|
|20. I Cheparinov vs Minh Thang Tran
|| ||½-½||30||2017||HD Bank Cup||E17 Queen's Indian|
|21. O Dimakiling vs Wang Hao
|| ||0-1||39||2017||HD Bank Cup||A04 Reti Opening|
|22. E Iturrizaga vs N R Vignesh
|| ||1-0||35||2017||HD Bank Cup||A09 Reti Opening|
|23. D Saduakassova vs A Kavinda
||1-0||32||2017||HD Bank Cup||A42 Modern Defense, Averbakh System|
|24. Lu Shanglei vs Thi Mai Hung Nguyen
|| ||1-0||53||2017||HD Bank Cup||C03 French, Tarrasch|
|25. G Schebler vs G M H Thilakarathne
|| ||0-1||40||2017||HD Bank Cup||A14 English|
| page 1 of 10; games 1-25 of 232
|Mar-17-17|| ||Imran Iskandar: Nice, only posted after it's ended.|
|Mar-17-17|| ||Sokrates: :-) Perhaps the organisers have tried to keep it a secret. Anyway, I'm proud to say that I have seen the names of up to five of the participants. Since I am a sucker for names, I find a kinky pleasure in reading first names like Prasanna, Bu, Ghosh and Winshand. Just checked Le Quang Liem's victories - quite convincingly played and impressive to win without a single loss. Somehow I had expected Wei Yi or Wang Hao to win this, but I guess the upper seven were quite equal.|
|Mar-17-17|| ||waustad: Not a great performance for Lei Tingjie for what is probably her first tournament as a GM: http://chess-results.com/tnr259126....|
|Mar-18-17|| ||PhilFeeley: <Imran Iskandar: Nice, only posted after it's ended.> And nothing from the tournaments underway in St. Louis right now.|
|Mar-19-17|| ||Mr. V: Le should be on the rise|
|Aug-02-17|| ||Tabanus: http://chess-results.com/tnr259126...., I updated the standings list according to it for the 43 players (of which 29 are shown) with 5 points or more. Nine players on the list have 1 missing game. Three players (Michalik, Hoang, Stefanova) have 2 missing games, Bogdanovic 3 missing games.|
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any gratuitous name-calling
of any members—including Admin and Owners—or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC