Played in various locations in Germany 21 October 2017 - 1 May 2018. OSG Baden-Baden won, ahead of SG Solingen and SV 1930 Hockenheim. Pairings and results: ... [more]
Player: Krzysztof Jakubowski
| page 1 of 1; 6 games
|Oct-22-17|| ||PhilFeeley: Kramnik doesn't play here?|
|Oct-23-17|| ||waustad: You can see rosters here: http://chess-results.com/tnr308609....|
|Oct-23-17|| ||waustad: It looks like travelling partners play in the penultimate round.|
|Oct-24-17|| ||HeMateMe: Kaz won one of those FIDE world championship tournaments about 15 years ago, didn't he? I think there were three FIDE yearly champions: Kaz, Pono and another fellow who was probably top 25 at the time, but not much higher than that.|
|Oct-26-17|| ||jphamlore: Why didn't Inarkiev against MVL's Sicilian Najdorf at least probe whether 6. .. ♘g4 was a de facto draw offer?|
E Inarkiev vs M Vachier-Lagrave, 2017
|Nov-11-17|| ||waustad: This week should see some very lopsided scores. One of the better matchups is Bremen vs Hamburg, where on every board Bremen has a slightly higher rated player, but they are all close. |
<HeHateMe> Alexander Khalifman is the person you were thinking of as the other FIDE champ.
|Nov-14-17|| ||Tabanus: Umm.. 16 teams, each team with 8 players each round, 15 rounds. That's 8 x 8 x 15 = 960 games when finished.|
And 8 x 8 x 4 = 256, so CG has all games so far.
|Nov-19-17|| ||waustad: As usual I'll put in a link to the German Frauenbundesliga site. Some travelling partners have played already and some haven't so the cross table doesn't really tell who is leading that well. http://nsv-online.de/ligen/fbl-1718...|
|Jan-02-18|| ||waustad: FYI, many games that are hard to find from the FBL are on chess-db.com. One needs to know how they spell names, but if you can spell one participant, the tournament becomes available.|
|Feb-04-18|| ||waustad: Baden and Solingen have each tied a match, so they are tied for the lead with 15 MP, though Baden has a lead in game points. They play each other on February 25th. http://chess-results.com/tnr308609....|
|Feb-04-18|| ||waustad: Looking at the chess-results site, I noticed that Dragnev has played all GMs and has a performance rating over 2600. Perhaps he'll get the norm that he just missed in Gibraltar to cinch the GM title.|
|Feb-08-18|| ||whiteshark: <Solingen keeps track with Baden-Baden> chess24 report on rounds 7+8: https://chess24.com/en/read/news/bu...|
|Feb-11-18|| ||whiteshark: <Tabanus: And 8 x 8 x 4 = 256, so CG has all games so far.> Now it's 8 x 8 x 8 = 512 ;)|
|Feb-25-18|| ||waustad: Solingen beat Baden today, 4.5 - 3.5 with the only decisive game being LíAmiís victory over Naiditsch.|
|Mar-11-18|| ||waustad: With today's loss by Solingen against SV 1930 Hockenheim, Baden Baden has retaken the lead, having more game points than Solingen. The Baden vs Hockenheim match on April 29th may decide the winner.|
|Apr-30-18|| ||whiteshark: <waustad: The Baden vs Hockenheim match on April 29th may decide the winner.> Baden won with 5:3.
Today and tomorrow are the final rounds in Berlin.|
Baden and Solingen both have 23 team points and Solingen is only one (1) board point ahead, but with tougher opponents (vs no 6+8) compared to for Baden (no. 10+13).
games are underway: https://chess24.com/de/watch/live-t...
|Apr-30-18|| ||whiteshark: I see in the playing venue there's also the final of the German School Chess Championship u16 underway.|
It's great for the kids to see their idols playing the very next table.
|May-24-18|| ||whiteshark: Bundesliga Playoff is underway:
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC