| page 1 of 3; games 1-25 of 66
|1. Lputian vs D de Vreugt
|| ||1-0||40||1999||Hoogovens Group B||A45 Queen's Pawn Game|
|2. J Bosch vs Nijboer
|| ||0-1||40||1999||Hoogovens Group B||B33 Sicilian|
|3. R Janssen vs E van den Doel
|| ||½-½||37||1999||Hoogovens Group B||A13 English|
|4. Leitao vs S Ionov
|| ||½-½||30||1999||Hoogovens Group B||E14 Queen's Indian|
|5. C Bauer vs Glek
|| ||½-½||31||1999||Hoogovens Group B||E60 King's Indian Defense|
|6. Van der Wiel vs M Brodsky
|| ||1-0||46||1999||Hoogovens Group B||B56 Sicilian|
|7. S Ionov vs C Bauer
|| ||½-½||34||1999||Hoogovens Group B||A70 Benoni, Classical with 7.Nf3|
|8. Glek vs J Bosch
|| ||1-0||41||1999||Hoogovens Group B||B51 Sicilian, Canal-Sokolsky (Rossolimo) Attack|
|9. Nijboer vs R Janssen
|| ||1-0||36||1999||Hoogovens Group B||B76 Sicilian, Dragon, Yugoslav Attack|
|10. Lputian vs Van der Wiel
|| ||½-½||16||1999||Hoogovens Group B||A45 Queen's Pawn Game|
|11. D de Vreugt vs E van den Doel
|| ||½-½||79||1999||Hoogovens Group B||C67 Ruy Lopez|
|12. M Brodsky vs Leitao
|| ||½-½||18||1999||Hoogovens Group B||B03 Alekhine's Defense|
|13. R Janssen vs Glek
|| ||0-1||57||1999||Hoogovens Group B||A15 English|
|14. Van der Wiel vs D de Vreugt
|| ||1-0||42||1999||Hoogovens Group B||C45 Scotch Game|
|15. C Bauer vs M Brodsky
|| ||½-½||70||1999||Hoogovens Group B||A46 Queen's Pawn Game|
|16. Leitao vs Lputian
|| ||½-½||41||1999||Hoogovens Group B||D31 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|17. E van den Doel vs Nijboer
|| ||½-½||62||1999||Hoogovens Group B||B40 Sicilian|
|18. J Bosch vs S Ionov
|| ||½-½||46||1999||Hoogovens Group B||B84 Sicilian, Scheveningen|
|19. S Ionov vs R Janssen
|| ||1-0||34||1999||Hoogovens Group B||E39 Nimzo-Indian, Classical, Pirc Variation|
|20. Lputian vs C Bauer
|| ||1-0||41||1999||Hoogovens Group B||E12 Queen's Indian|
|21. Van der Wiel vs Leitao
||½-½||47||1999||Hoogovens Group B||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|22. Glek vs E van den Doel
||1-0||53||1999||Hoogovens Group B||C69 Ruy Lopez, Exchange, Gligoric Variation|
|23. M Brodsky vs J Bosch
|| ||½-½||29||1999||Hoogovens Group B||B52 Sicilian, Canal-Sokolsky (Rossolimo) Attack|
|24. D de Vreugt vs Nijboer
|| ||0-1||32||1999||Hoogovens Group B||C18 French, Winawer|
|25. J Bosch vs Lputian
|| ||0-1||28||1999||Hoogovens Group B||C02 French, Advance|
| page 1 of 3; games 1-25 of 66
There is no kibitzing for this page, yet.
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC