|European Club Cup (2019)|
The 35th European Club Cup took place from 10-16 November 2019 in Ulcinj, Montenegro. The tournament was a 7-round Swiss team event played with the standard time-control of 90 minutes for 40 moves and 30 more minutes till the end of the game, with a 30-second increment per move from move 1. Standings were determined by match points (2-1-0), and individual performance prizes were on offer for each board. The matches were played on six boards, and each team could have two reserve players. There were 66 teams, and 457 players. Tournament director: Petr Pisk. Chief arbiter: Panagiotis Nikolopoulos.
Obiettivo Risarcimento of Padova, Italy (Rapport, Adams, Leko, Pons, Jones, Saric, Vocaturo and Brunello, captained by Cristiano Quaranta) won with 14 match points.
Official site: http://sahcg.me/euclubcup/
Previous: European Club Cup (2018). Women's section: European Club Cup (Women) (2019)
| page 1 of 30; games 1-25 of 738
|1. A Jakubiec vs V Yemelin
|| ||0-1||30||2019||European Club Cup||B47 Sicilian, Taimanov (Bastrikov) Variation|
|2. X Mastalerz vs Aydin Suleymanli
|| ||0-1||26||2019||European Club Cup||D02 Queen's Pawn Game|
|3. Ahmad Ahmadzada vs F Pierard
|| ||1-0||51||2019||European Club Cup||C05 French, Tarrasch|
|4. I Ivanisevic vs L Cernousek
|| ||½-½||27||2019||European Club Cup||A13 English|
|5. Petr2 Simek vs D Kosic
|| ||0-1||34||2019||European Club Cup||E11 Bogo-Indian Defense|
|6. M Miljkovic vs Zbynek Vrbata
|| ||½-½||91||2019||European Club Cup||E70 King's Indian|
|7. J Bartos vs G Laketic
|| ||0-1||25||2019||European Club Cup||D10 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|8. G Kosanovic vs J Lamser
|| ||1-0||22||2019||European Club Cup||C25 Vienna|
|9. P Vanek vs D Tesic
|| ||1-0||33||2019||European Club Cup||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|10. M Maslik vs A Heimann
|| ||½-½||48||2019||European Club Cup||E54 Nimzo-Indian, 4.e3, Gligoric System|
|11. O Renet vs D Schwarz
|| ||1-0||39||2019||European Club Cup||A85 Dutch, with c4 & Nc3|
|12. K Banas vs O Cvitan
|| ||½-½||29||2019||European Club Cup||B76 Sicilian, Dragon, Yugoslav Attack|
|13. I Georgiadis vs J Federic
|| ||1-0||54||2019||European Club Cup||B45 Sicilian, Taimanov|
|14. V Skreno vs Gregor Haag
|| ||0-1||28||2019||European Club Cup||D94 Grunfeld|
|15. Nataliya Buksa vs F Wantiez
|| ||0-1||45||2019||European Club Cup||C75 Ruy Lopez, Modern Steinitz Defense|
|16. J Herman vs U Sadikhov
|| ||0-1||35||2019||European Club Cup||B06 Robatsch|
|17. V Plat vs B Thorfinnsson
|| ||1-0||26||2019||European Club Cup||D02 Queen's Pawn Game|
|18. D Kjartansson vs T Nabaty
|| ||0-1||37||2019||European Club Cup||D37 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|19. D Rogozenco vs P Thorarinsson
|| ||1-0||29||2019||European Club Cup||B10 Caro-Kann|
|20. E Jakubiec vs A Kislinsky
|| ||½-½||40||2019||European Club Cup||B32 Sicilian|
|21. T Balacek vs G Runarsson
||1-0||23||2019||European Club Cup||E00 Queen's Pawn Game|
|22. F Berkes vs R Antoniewski
|| ||1-0||62||2019||European Club Cup||A81 Dutch|
|23. M Jurcik vs P L Basso
|| ||0-1||38||2019||European Club Cup||A11 English, Caro-Kann Defensive System|
|24. J M Lopez Martinez vs F Lisko
|| ||1-0||28||2019||European Club Cup||A09 Reti Opening|
|25. M Kantorik vs Alberto Barp
|| ||1-0||51||2019||European Club Cup||D31 Queen's Gambit Declined|
| page 1 of 30; games 1-25 of 738
There is no kibitzing for this page, yet.
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any gratuitous name-calling
of any members—including Admin and Owners—or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC