|European Club Cup (Women) (2019)|
The 24th European Club Cup for Women took place from 10-16 November 2019 in Ulcinj, Montenegro. The tournament was a 7-round Swiss team event played with the standard time-control of 90 minutes for 40 moves plus 30 more minutes till the end of the game, with a 30-second increment per move from move 1. Standings were determined by match points (2-1-0), and individual performance prizes were on offer for each board. Each match was played on four boards, and each team could have one reserve player. There were 14 teams and 66 players (four of the teams had no reserve player). Tournament director: Petr Pisk. Chief arbiter: Panagiotis Nikolopoulos.
Nona from Georgia (Dzagnidze, Javakhishvili, Batsiashvili, Khotenashvili, Melia) won with 11/14 (+4 =3 -0), ahead of Kyiv (Muzychuk sisters, Abdumalik, Osmak, Gaponenko) and Cercle d`Echecs Monte Carlo (Koneru, Cramling, Socko, Daulyte, Skripchenko), both with 10/14.
Official site: http://sahcg.me/euclubcup/
Previous: European Club Cup (Women) (2018). Open section: European Club Cup (2019)
| page 1 of 8; games 1-25 of 196
|1. T Rodshtein vs M Lian
|| ||1-0||34||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|2. V Bukhteeva vs B Kovanova
|| ||1-0||42||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||E32 Nimzo-Indian, Classical|
|3. J Rapport vs S Khademalsharieh
|| ||0-1||33||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||D30 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|4. O Zimina vs A Milovic
|| ||1-0||45||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||A04 Reti Opening|
|5. Nikolina Koljevic vs M Brunello
|| ||0-1||60||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||B91 Sicilian, Najdorf, Zagreb (Fianchetto) Variation|
|6. E Tomilova vs Tijana Rakic
|| ||1-0||44||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||A37 English, Symmetrical|
|7. U Fataliyeva vs M Lahav
|| ||1-0||55||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||A01 Nimzovich-Larsen Attack|
|8. N Reprun vs G Mammadova
|| ||0-1||29||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||C03 French, Tarrasch|
|9. Khanim Balajayeva vs A Federovski
|| ||1-0||58||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||B08 Pirc, Classical|
|10. S Vardi vs Z Mamedjarova
|| ||0-1||38||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||C50 Giuoco Piano|
|11. I Len vs P Shuvalova
|| ||0-1||45||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||D37 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|12. I Bulmaga vs A Haitovich
|| ||1-0||31||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||B20 Sicilian|
|13. T Yakovleva vs Hoang Thanh Trang
|| ||0-1||50||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||A85 Dutch, with c4 & Nc3|
|14. M R Nechaeva vs S Djukic
|| ||1-0||52||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||D20 Queen's Gambit Accepted|
|15. B Krasteva vs O Girya
|| ||0-1||57||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||E48 Nimzo-Indian, 4.e3 O-O 5.Bd3 d5|
|16. A Bodnaruk vs M Muzychuk
|| ||0-1||49||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||B33 Sicilian|
|17. A Muzychuk vs E Ovod
|| ||½-½||53||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||C65 Ruy Lopez, Berlin Defense|
|18. D Belenkaya vs Z Abdumalik
|| ||1-0||87||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||B25 Sicilian, Closed|
|19. I Osmak vs A Styazhkina
|| ||1-0||39||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||D10 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|20. P Cramling vs T Injac
|| ||½-½||53||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||A49 King's Indian, Fianchetto without c4|
|21. A Velikic vs M Socko
|| ||0-1||25||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||E20 Nimzo-Indian|
|22. D Daulyte-Cornette vs J Eric
|| ||½-½||45||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||C16 French, Winawer|
|23. T Blagojevic vs Skripchenko
|| ||0-1||43||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||B31 Sicilian, Rossolimo Variation|
|24. V Gunina vs N Dzagnidze
|| ||½-½||48||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||B48 Sicilian, Taimanov Variation|
|25. L Javakhishvili vs Sila Caglar
|| ||½-½||61||2019||European Club Cup (Women)||A61 Benoni|
| page 1 of 8; games 1-25 of 196
There is no kibitzing for this page, yet.
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any gratuitous name-calling
of any members—including Admin and Owners—or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC