- 6...Qb6 against 6.f3 in the Najdorf.
9 games, 2000-2005
- Daily puzzles.
11 games, 1918-2005
- How to play against the Bayonet Attack.
17 games, 1996-2005
For more examples, please study Smirin, Radjabov, Kotronias and especially Gelfand who Kramnik could never beat in a Bayonet.|
- Kasparov and his KID
19 games, 1976-1997
- Positional play, the answer to the Gruenfeld.
9 games, 1998-2006
- Sicilian Najdorf: 6...Ng4 vs the English Attack
8 games, 1997-2005
- The King's Indian Attack
32 games, 1955-2006
- The Lion, the Devil(Tal) and the Madman(Fischer)
15 games, 1958-2003
|SEARCH ENTIRE GAME COLLECTION DATABASE|
use these two forms to locate other game collections in the database|
Copyright 2001-2020, Chessgames Services LLC