Number of games in database: 295
Years covered: 1988 to 2017
Last FIDE rating: 2500
Highest rating achieved in database: 2593
Overall record: +142 -45 =108 (66.4%)*
* Overall winning percentage = (wins+draws/2) / total games in the database.
NOTABLE GAMES: [what is this?]
Srinath Narayanan vs V Ikonnikov, 2006 0-1
G Kallai vs V Ikonnikov, 1999 1/2-1/2
V Ikonnikov vs R Palliser, 2005 1/2-1/2
J Bosch vs V Ikonnikov, 2000 0-1
NOTABLE TOURNAMENTS: [what is this?]
Hockenheim Willingen GM (2006)
Capablanca Memorial (Elite) (2003)
Capablanca Memorial (Elite) (2004)
Gausdal Chess Classic (2008)
Hastings 2006/07 (2006)
Tradewise Gibraltar (2011)
Dutch Open (2009)
Hogeschool Zeeland Tournament (2007)
Tradewise Gibraltar (2012)
European Club Cup (2013)
Bundesliga 2009/10 (2009)
GAME COLLECTIONS: [what is this?]
Capablanca Memorial (Elite) 2003 by Tabanus
🏆 Dutch League 2017/18
V Ikonnikov vs T Beerdsen (Nov-25-17) 1-0
V Ikonnikov vs F L Levin (Nov-04-17) 1/2-1/2
J C Schroeder vs V Ikonnikov (May-28-17) 1-0
V Ikonnikov vs Veaceslav Cofmann (May-27-17) 1-0
V Ikonnikov vs E Zuferi (May-27-17) 1-0
Search Sacrifice Explorer for Viacheslav Ikonnikov
Search Google for Viacheslav Ikonnikov
FIDE player card for Viacheslav Ikonnikov
| page 1 of 12; games 1-25 of 295
| page 1 of 12; games 1-25 of 295
|Jul-28-09|| ||achieve: You were really taken to the cleaners by the Great Jan, weren't you, Ikonni? ;)|
[Event "Dutch Open"]
[White "Timman, Jan H"]
[Black "Ikonnikov, Vyacheslav"]
1. d4 Nf6 2. c4 e6 3. Nc3 Bb4 4. e3 b6 5. Nge2 c5 6. a3 Ba5 7. Rb1 Na6 8. g3 Bb7 9. d5 exd5 10. Bg2 Ne4 11. cxd5 Nxc3 12. bxc3 O-O 13. O-O d6 14. c4 Nc7 15. Qc2 Qe7 16. Be4 h6
17. Bb2 Ne8 18. Nc1 Qd7 19. Bh7+ Kh8 20. Bf5 Qc7 21. Nb3 b5
22. Nxa5 Qxa5 23. Bc3 Qd8 24. Rfd1 Nc7 25. Qb2 Rg8 26. Qe2
Qg5 27. Qf3 Bc8 28. Bxc8 Raxc8 29. cxb5 Qg6 30. e4 Rge8
31. e5 Na8 32. exd6 Nb6 33. a4 Rcd8 34. a5 Nc4 35. b6 axb6 36. axb6 Nxd6 37. Bd2 Ne4 38. Bf4 Qf5 39. Kg2 Nd6 40. b7 Qd7 41. Qb3 Rb8 42. Qb6
Red8 43. Qc6 Rxb7 44. Rxb7 Nxb7 45. Bc7 - and Black resigned.
|Jan-26-12|| ||BIDMONFA: Viacheslav Ikonnikov|
|Mar-15-12|| ||wordfunph: his ICC handle = TerribleBlow
happy birthday GM!
|Mar-15-12|| ||Penguincw: Happy Birthday Ikonnikov!|
|Aug-03-14|| ||bystander: Viacheslav Ikonnikov won the open Dutch Championship 2014! He could not remember how many times he participated, but thought it would be at least 10 times.
(source KNSB website, newsitem on 31-07-2014).
I cannot easely check how many times you really partcipated, but congratulations with this championship!
Spot an error? Please
suggest your correction
and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: Create an account today
to post replies and access other powerful features which are available only to registered users.
Becoming a member is free, anonymous, and takes less than 1 minute! If you already have a username,
then simply login login under your username now to join the discussion.
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, or profane language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate, or gibberish posts.
- No vitriolic or systematic personal attacks against other members.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No cyberstalking or malicious posting of negative or private information (doxing/doxxing) of members.
- No trolling.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by moderators, create a false impression of consensus or support, or stage conversations, is prohibited.
Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Please keep all discussion on-topic.
This forum is for this specific player only. To discuss chess or this site in general,
visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members
do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors.
All moderator actions taken are ultimately at the sole discretion of the administration.
Copyright 2001-2020, Chessgames Services LLC