chessgames.com
Members · Prefs · Laboratory · Collections · Openings · Endgames · Sacrifices · History · Search Kibitzing · Kibitzer's Café · Chessforums · Tournament Index · Players · Kibitzing
 
Chessgames.com User Profile

Rachit
Member since Nov-01-09 · Last seen Nov-18-14
no bio

   Rachit has kibitzed 94 times to chessgames   [less...]
   Sep-14-13 Shamkovich vs F Visier Segovia, 1966 (replies)
 
Rachit: 37.. Re8??? something wrong with the game record?
 
   May-17-13 Norway Chess (2013) (replies)
 
Rachit: <<dx9293>Kramnik, Aronian, Svidler, and even Anand are in my opinion more charismatic than Carlsen.> well its a subjective thing but personally i dont think these guys are more charismatic. <<anandrulez>Chess is an intellectual support nothing connected with ...
 
   Apr-28-13 Vassily Ivanchuk (replies)
 
Rachit: Carsen called Ivanchuk "Unprofessional" in one of his interviews. I wonder if Ivanchuk has responded to that anywhere?
 
   Mar-30-13 World Championship Candidates (2013) (replies)
 
Rachit: Hope Magnus wins this. Had been really looking forward to see Anand Vs Carlsen.
 
   Feb-14-13 Viswanathan Anand (replies)
 
Rachit: Time for him to crash and burn against the young guns.
 
   Jun-11-12 Anand - Gelfand World Championship Match (2012) (replies)
 
Rachit: Don't bank too much on Carlson making it as challenger. Even if his chances of qualifying were 3 times compared to other 7 opponents individually, it gives only 30% chances to him to become a challenger while 70% chance that somebody else will qualify. And factor of 3 is of-course ...
 
   Jun-03-12 Anand vs Gelfand, 2012 (replies)
 
Rachit: <This whole match just has to go down as the worst in world championship chess history.> how many have you seeen???
 
   May-30-12 Boris Gelfand (replies)
 
Rachit: Bad Luck Boris !!! But the chess you played was inspirational :-)
 
   Sep-27-11 T Ernst vs Joel Benjamin, 1990 (replies)
 
Rachit: <pmukerji: Any thoughts on why black didn't play Bg4 at move #18?...looked pretty safe to me.> Qg5 safely answers the bishop fork by threatening a knight fork at NF6.
 
   Aug-27-11 Korchnoi vs Bronstein, 1970 (replies)
 
Rachit: white can play 18.Nxa5 with a strong play. 18... Rxa5 19.Qxa5,Ra8 20.Qxa8,Qxa8 21.axb4,Qb8 22.bxc5,f5 23.b4,kf7 24.c6,Nf6 25.Rfb1,Bd6 and a white advantage.
 
   Jun-10-11 XXIV Magistral de Ajedrez Ciudad de Leon (2011) (replies)
   May-24-11 World Championship Candidates (2011) (replies)
   Jun-09-10 O'Kelly vs Ahlbach, 1938 (replies)
   May-28-10 Anand - Topalov World Championship Match (2010) (replies)
   May-27-10 chessgames.com chessforum (replies)
   Apr-26-10 Anand vs Topalov, 2010 (replies)
   Feb-10-10 Carlsen vs Anand, 2009 (replies)
   Dec-16-09 Santa Claus (replies)
   Dec-15-09 London Chess Classic (2009) (replies)
   Dec-12-09 A E Post vs Flamberg, 1914 (replies)
   Dec-05-09 Ponomariov vs V Gashimov, 2009 (replies)
   Dec-05-09 P H Nielsen vs Nakamura, 2009
   Dec-01-09 Anand vs Kramnik, 2009 (replies)
   Nov-28-09 Wesley So (replies)
   Nov-25-09 Ganguly vs A Filippov, 2009 (replies)
   Nov-18-09 World Blitz Championship (2009) (replies)
   Nov-17-09 Kosteniuk vs Anand, 2009 (replies)
   Nov-13-09 Gelfand vs Anand, 2009 (replies)
   Nov-12-09 Anand vs Morozevich, 2009 (replies)
   Nov-12-09 Kramnik vs Ponomariov, 2009 (replies)
   Nov-11-09 Gelfand vs Aronian, 2009 (replies)
   Nov-10-09 Anand vs Leko, 2009 (replies)
   Nov-05-09 Ivanchuk vs Anand, 2009 (replies)
(replies) indicates a reply to the comment.

You are not logged in to chessgames.com.
If you need an account, register now;
it's quick, anonymous, and free!
If you already have an account, click here to sign-in.

View another user profile:
   
Home | About | Login | Logout | F.A.Q. | Profile | Preferences | Premium Membership | Kibitzer's Café | Biographer's Bistro | New Kibitzing | Chessforums | Tournament Index | Player Directory | Notable Games | World Chess Championships | Opening Explorer | Guess the Move | Game Collections | ChessBookie Game | Chessgames Challenge | Store | Privacy Notice | Contact Us

Copyright 2001-2021, Chessgames Services LLC