I'm back on this site after a long-ish absence-ish. I don't really know what else is in my profile but someday I'll see if it's still stuff I want.
In case I get back into playing the Bird, I should know some From's Gambit (1. f4 e5) stuff: T Taylor vs J Becerra Rivero, 2005
Just because it's my favorite Bird (how could it not be -- it's exactly what white wants to get when playing it): Lasker vs J Bauer, 1889
A few game collections for learning better defense:
1) Game Collection: The Art Of Defense In Chess
2) Game Collection: Defense by COUNTERATTACK
3) Game Collection: Defensive Gems
4) Game Collection: Hard fought defend!
And some players on some openings:
1) Fischer playing the Benoni: http://www.chessgames.com/perl/ches...
2) Tal playing the Benoni: http://www.chessgames.com/perl/ches...
3) Botvinnik on the Pirc: http://www.chessgames.com/perl/ches...
4) Bronstein playing the Old Indian: http://www.chessgames.com/perl/ches...
Nimzowitsch vs Spielmann, 1927