Games from Jacob Aagaard's Quality Chess Book The Attacking Manual 1-Basic Principles. These two books are his attempt to teach everything about Attacking Chess. Volume 1 is on Dynamics while Volume 2 is about tactics. His attempt to write a Vukovic type Art of Attack Book with clearer thinking/writing and modern ideas. This is a working book and includes diagrams to study Stoyko style. Entertaining Annotations. Recommended!
His Concepts by Chapters
1) Bring All Your Toys to the Nursery-include all your pieces in your attack
2) Don't Lose your Breath-Momentum
3) Add Some Color to your Play -Colour Schemes
4) Size Matters- Numbers over Size(material worth)
5) Hit 'em where it hurts - attack the weakness point in your opponents position
6) Chewing on Granite - attack the strongest point in your opponents position
7) Evolution and Revolution -( build-fight-build-fight)
Manual 1 speaks to Aagaard's ideas around Attacking the King with each chapter discussing an idea and illustrative games to support them. An introductory sample is found here
also: The Chessgame link to the Volume 2 - collection
Game Collection: Attacking Manual Volume 2- Aagaard
Plus: Added to the end of this collection: These are positions with white having a one point a pawn on f6 and a fiancheto pawn structure by black.