Number of games in database: 83
Years covered: 1998 to 2015
Last FIDE rating: 2072 (2069 rapid)
Highest rating achieved in database: 2110
Overall record: +27 -37 =19 (44.0%)*
* Overall winning percentage = (wins+draws/2) / total games.
Most played openings
|B22|| ||Sicilian, Alapin (17 games)||C42|| ||Petrov Defense (9 games)||C47|| ||Four Knights (8 games)||D02|| ||Queen's Pawn Game (3 games)||C43|| ||Petrov, Modern Attack (3 games)||A07|| ||King's Indian Attack (3 games)||B30|| ||Sicilian (3 games)||C01|| ||French, Exchange (3 games)||D16|| ||Queen's Gambit Declined Slav (2 games)||B00|| ||Uncommon King's Pawn Opening (2 games)|
🏆 European Team Championship (Women)
T Tuominen vs M Mueller-Seps (Nov-22-15) 0-1
L Ptacnikova vs T Tuominen (Nov-21-15) 1/2-1/2
T Tuominen vs S Barth Stanford (Nov-20-15) 1/2-1/2
I Agrest vs T Tuominen (Nov-19-15) 1-0
H Goossens vs T Tuominen (Nov-17-15) 0-1
Search Sacrifice Explorer for Tanja Tuominen
Search Google for Tanja Tuominen
FIDE player card for Tanja Tuominen
Last updated: 2016-10-29 12:43:03
(born Jul-04-1979, 42 years old) Finland
[what is this?]
WIM Tanja Tuominen, nee Rantanen. She was Finnish women's champion in 1997, 1998, 1999, 2012 and 2013.
| page 1 of 4; games 1-25 of 83
| page 1 of 4; games 1-25 of 83
|Aug-31-16|| ||Sargon: From Blarsen1967: <Tanja R. won the Finnish Champ.(w) 1998. It was a mini-event with only 3 participating players,Tanja scored 3.5 out of 4 - this is her game against Paivi Walta (she beat her twice)|
[Event "FIN-ch (Women)"]
[White "Rantanen, Tanja"]
[Black "Walta, Paivi"]
1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 a6 3. c3 d5 4. exd5 Qxd5 5. d4 e6 6. Be2 Nf6 7. O-O Nc6 8. Re1 Be7 9. h3 O-O 10. Be3 cxd4 11. cxd4 b5 12. Nc3 Qd8 13. a3 Bb7 14. Qb3 Na5 15. Qd1 Rc8 16. Ne5 Nd5 17. Nxd5 Bxd5 18. b4 Nc4 19. Bxc4 bxc4 20. Qa4 Qc7 21. Rec1 Qb7 22. f3 h5 23. Rc3 Rc7 24. Rac1 Rfc8 25. Qc2 Bd6 26. Qf2 Be7 27. Qg3 Bf6 28. Bf4 Qb6 29. Be3 a5 30. bxa5 Qxa5 31. Kh1 Qa4 32. Qf2 Be7 33. Qc2 Ra8 34. Qxa4 Rxa4 35. Ra1 Bb4 36. Rc2 Rxa3 37. Rxa3 Bxa3 38. Nd3 Bd6 39. Nf4 h4 40. Kg1 Rb7 41. Kf2 Ba3 42. Ke2 Bc6 43. Kd2 Bb4+ 44. Kc1 Bb5 45. Ra2 Kf8 46. Kc2 Ke7 47. Ne2 f6 48. Nc3 Be8 49. Rb2 Bg6+ 50. Kd1 Rb8 51. Bf4 e5 52. Rxb4 Rxb4 53. Nd5+ Kd6 54. Nxb4 exf4 55. Kd2 Bd3 56. Nxd3 cxd3 57. Kxd3 Kd5 58. Kc3 f5 59. Kd3 g5 60. Kc3 g4 61. Kd3 Kd6 62. Kc4 1-0>
Spot an error? Please
suggest your correction
and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: Create an account today
to post replies and access other powerful features which are available only to registered users.
Becoming a member is free, anonymous, and takes less than 1 minute! If you already have a username,
then simply login login under your username now to join the discussion.
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, or profane language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate, or gibberish posts.
- No vitriolic or systematic personal attacks against other members.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No cyberstalking or malicious posting of negative or private information (doxing/doxxing) of members.
- No trolling.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by moderators, create a false impression of consensus or support, or stage conversations, is prohibited.
Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Please keep all discussion on-topic.
This forum is for this specific player only. To discuss chess or this site in general,
visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members
do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors.
All moderator actions taken are ultimately at the sole discretion of the administration.
Copyright 2001-2021, Chessgames Services LLC