OSG Baden-Baden won, ahead of SV Werder Bremen and SV 1930 Hockenheim. Crosstable: ... [more]
Player: Sebastian Siebrecht
| page 1 of 1; 13 games
TIP: You can make the above ads go away by registering a free account!
|Oct-19-14|| ||Penguincw: Here's one site relating to this tournament: http://statistik.godesbergersk.de/s....|
|Oct-19-14|| ||jphamlore: Will Anatoly Karpov play a game in the Bundesliga this season?|
|Oct-19-14|| ||waustad: Thank you <Penguincw> for the link. There is also this one which is of use: http://www.schachbund.de/SchachBL/i... which includes some info on the Frauenbundesliga and the Oberliga teams too. A similar site to the one you mention, specifically for the FBL is http://nsv-online.de/ligen/fbl-1415/|
|Oct-20-14|| ||waustad: Die Zeit has an article on changes that have been made for this season (in German): http://blog.zeit.de/schach/unsere-b...|
|Oct-20-14|| ||PhilFeeley: I don't suppose <CG.com> could put up a real table of results. It's getting to be that I can't trust any of their tables at all.|
|Oct-21-14|| ||jphamlore: Why is the Bundesliga so underhyped relative to other chess competitions? Is it the sheer number of games?|
|Nov-10-14|| ||waustad: It looks like Rapport got lucky in round four. The comp has him dead lost but his opponent accepted a draw.|
|Nov-26-14|| ||whiteshark: Rounds 3+4+7(already partly played) have been uploaded (games 129-280). TY guys for this ppt delivery. ;)|
|Dec-06-14|| ||whiteshark: Round 5 is underway.
Clash of the nominal 2 top teams,
<SK Schwäbisch Hall vs OSG Baden-Baden>
Schwäbisch Hall - OSG Baden-Baden pairings:
GM Gelfand, B. 2759
GM Bacrot, E. 2716
GM Li, Chao b 2722
GM Shirov, A. 2683
GM Laznicka, V. 2667
GM Naiditsch, A. 2719
GM Inarkiev, E. 2688
GM Kasimdzhanov 2709
GM Gharamian, T. 2658
GM Vallejo Pons 2711
GM Avrukh, Boris 2593
GM Nisipeanu, L. 2652
GM Cornette, M. 2566
GM Movsesian, S. 2659
GM Wirig, A. 2484
GM Meier, Georg 2647
|Dec-09-14|| ||waustad: There seem to be two copies of Almasi vs Ragger.|
|Dec-24-14|| ||waustad: The single round weekend (7) has been played already for most of the teams. The last two teams will play on January 30th.|
|Feb-26-15|| ||L13: Haven't there been 6 new rounds since this page was last updated or something?|
|Mar-01-15|| ||whiteshark: <L13> I while ago I sent r(7)+8+9 games and a few days ago the latest r10+11 games. I'll wait another week before I'll ask them again...|
|Mar-01-15|| ||whiteshark: btw, you can download all games here: http://www.schachbundesliga.de/stat...|
|Mar-13-15|| ||L13: Thank you for the link, <whiteshark>! I don't have a problem finding the games elsewhere, though; I'm just wondering why Chessgames seems to be neglecting such a strong championship.|
In any event, there's a new round tomorrow.
|Mar-29-15|| ||waustad: I've found games for this year's FBL too: http://chess-international.de/ticke...|
|Apr-28-15|| ||whiteshark: Finally the remaining games have arrived. ;)|
|Apr-30-15|| ||whiteshark: The 10 most successful scorers with at least 7 games, sorted by ELO-performance :|
name | team | points-games | ELO-performance
1. Rustam Kasimdzhanov OSG Baden-Baden 6,0-7 2853
2. Luke James McShane SV Werder Bremen 7,0-9 2810
3. Alexei Shirov OSG Baden-Baden 8,0-10 2787
4. Dariusz Swiercz SK Turm Emsdetten 7,0-10 2782
5. Arkadij Naiditsch OSG Baden-Baden 12,0-15 2779
6. Li Chao SK Schwäbisch Hall 9,0-13 2757
7. Constantin Lupulescu SG Trier 6,5-9 2748
8. Alexander Areshchenko SV Werder Bremen 6,0-9 2739
9. Jan-Krzysztof Duda Hamburger SK 4,5-7 2711
10. Robert Markus SC Hansa Dortmund 5,5-8 2710
|Sep-19-15|| ||waustad: The new season starts today, for the 2015/2016 Bundesliga.|
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC